Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 11:37:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Sheeeeeet!!

Getting busted for [i]small[/i] amounts of pot in California is a slap on the wrist.  Drinking and driving is more frowned upon.  It's part of the culture even, so if this guy can't find Boogers haven here in California I don't know where he will.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell...Canada is just getting pissed off that the elderly population of the United States will no longer be allowed to cross over and buy cheap RX medications, and they will not being allowed to bid on contracts in Iraq...They are now looking for [b]ANY[/b] way to get back at Americans!...[:D]
[size=1] Just ask Balzac...[/size=1] [LOL]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sheeeeeet!!

Getting busted for [i]small[/i] amounts of pot in California is a slap on the wrist.  Drinking and driving is more frowned upon.  It's part of the culture even, so if this guy can't find Boogers haven here in California I don't know where he will.

SGtar15
View Quote

I know no reason to leave the states, in places like frisco (the bad areas) you will see guys smoking a joint the cops either don't care or just figure its not worth their time.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Steve and Imbro be tight.

Steve ran for gov in 1998 election.

Steve was the candidate for the Libertarian Party.

Steve got busted for dope and shrooms.

Steve and the Mrs split to Canada.

[url]http://www.calvoter.org/98primary/statewide/stevekubby.html[/url]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top