Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 6:49:03 AM EDT
Man Gets More Than Phone Cut Off After Mix-Up  

MANILA (Reuters) - An irate Filipino housewife sliced off her husband's penis while he slept after she discovered text messages from another woman on his mobile phone.

A local radio station reported the woman rushed her husband to hospital in Manila Thursday when large amounts of blood flowed from his wound, but that she forgot to bring the severed piece of flesh.

Doctors were able to restore his manhood after she raced home to collect the missing piece. The man, a welder, told the radio station he had forgiven his wife.

Callers to the station, reacting to the news, offered helpful hints to wayward husbands such as never sleeping on their backs and always keeping mobile phones tucked under the pillow

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20031211/od_nm/life_philippines_penis_dc

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I can attest to the veracity of this piece.  My EX-wife attempted to give me a "Filipino Haircut", as well.  My buddy Tom's Chinese wife tried to give him one 3 weeks ago.  He's now in the PI looking for a new girl...  Hopefully one who doesn't like sharp objects!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
crazy women these days
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Ouch
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I can attest to the veracity of this piece.  My EX-wife attempted to give me a "Filipino Haircut", as well.  My buddy Tom's Chinese wife tried to give him one 3 weeks ago.  He's now in the PI looking for a new girl...  Hopefully one who doesn't like sharp objects!
View Quote

Anyone else getting a clue here?  KEEP AWAY FROM THE ASIAN CHICKS!

White girls just take your house and bank account when they get mad.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I......can't.....stop......................I just LOVE asian girls.......

Maybe employ barbed wire underwear???
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I would never give my wife a reason to do that to me BUT if she did it anyway, I'd kill her.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would never give my wife a reason to do that to me BUT if she did it anyway, I'd kill her.
View Quote

Words right out of my mouth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top