Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/10/2003 8:52:09 PM EDT
Ok, in the near future I am going to be doing my own home theater system.  I am no audiophile, so I wanted to get you guys input.  I really don't want to spend more than a grand on the system, including reciever, but I don't want some crappy bose product either.

In a similar thread someone mentioned Cambridge Soundworks, and gave a link to this particular package; www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=ht_htib&item=k1pk663zz
This seems like a pretty good deal, but the system is only 5.1, and the new house I'm building is wired for 6.1 and I'd really like to take advantage of the rear center channel.

I was BS'ing about it with a guy at FRY's the other day, and he was telling me that Cambridge ain't bad, but he likes the Polk Audio stuff better.  I listened to the Polks and they sounded great, and they can set me up with a package in 6.1 for about $200 more for everything.

I guess what I'm looking for is advice from people who know this stuff, and if you know any good A/V sites that do comparisons and such, please let me know... google has been no help to this point.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Its not either of the ones you mentioned, but Ive got 2 Onkyo recievers and couldnt be more happy with them, I listened to them alongside alot of others and they sounded the best. Thats and I love Infinity speakers, or Bose. Still have a pair of Bose 901's that are about 25 years old. Still sound better than most stuff I hear at the store today
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Bert, we have an audio dealer (store owner maybe?) round here somewhere. He had stuff for trade in EE a month or two ago.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Speakers are subjective as hell.  Whatever you get, make sure the deal is you can usem 'em at home for a week or 2 & bring them back if they're not what you want (for any reason).

I met Paul Klipsch a few years ago & sat in a meeting with him for about 4 hours.  I'm impressed as hell with him, his company, and his products.  They'll cost more but you'll give them to your kids.  I'd say check out Klipsch before you decide.

-hanko
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bert, we have an audio dealer (store owner maybe?) round here somewhere. He had stuff for trade in EE a month or two ago.

View Quote

Funny that you mention him.  I spoke to him when he was in the EE and looked over what he carried.  Good stuff, only [i]too[/i] good! His subs were over my entire budget!  But I still have his email, and I plan on dropping him a line when I get closer to buying.  I'd rather help out an Arfcommer than Fry's, ya know?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Speakers are subjective as hell.  Whatever you get, make sure the deal is you can usem 'em at home for a week or 2 & bring them back if they're not what you want (for any reason).

I met Paul Klipsch a few years ago & sat in a meeting with him for about 4 hours.  I'm impressed as hell with him, his company, and his products.  They'll cost more but you'll give them to your kids.  I'd say check out Klipsch before you decide.

-hanko
View Quote

Klipsch rules. I bought mine at the BX when I was in Okinwawa for far less what they were selling for here in the states. They will last, can handle lots of power and are extremely effecient. Crisp highs, clear midrange, tight bass. Can't go wrong here.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

-hanko
View Quote

I agree, buy speakers that sound the best to you.  What I like in sound and what you like could be entirely different.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
If you don't mind blowing the budget get a Yamaha amp. You will clearly hear where the money went.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a Polk 6.1 setup. RTi28s front and rear, FXi30s sides, CSi30 (?) center w/ a PSW650 sub. It is powered by a Denon 3803 receiver. I sounds GREAT!.

Do your research before you buy otherwise you'll end up spending more money for later upgrades.

The Polk web site has a forum. The folks there are helpful and mostly progun. Ask Dr. Spec for some help. He really knows his stuff.

If you are ever in NJ left me know and I'll give you a demo.

Good luck.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't buy any receiver without component video inputs.  All I've been able to find is models with 2, but I'm sure as you go up in price there has to be more.  I'd love to find one with 3 component video inputs and 1 component video out.

FWIW, component video is red, blue, green video wires, as well as black and red for audio.  Better quality even than S-video.  Standard video has the red & black audio, and one yellow for video.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#11]
1.  Spend the most money on your speakers.  Speakers rarely go obsolete, whereas receiver technology will move almost as fast as personal computers.  

As another poster said, go in and listen to speakers and buy the ones you like.  Speaker sound is subjective.  Only your ears can tell you which speaker set is best for you.

If you can, try to audition speakers in a listening room that matches your listening room. Some of the higher end stores will allow you to take home speakers on a trial basis but you will not get that kind of service with the big box stores.  

Also, bring your type of music and/or movies when you audition.  If you like listening to classical music, there is no sense to audition at the store with rap music.

2.   For your budget, I'd recommend a Yamaha receiver as well.  The amplification is much cleaner than other mass-market boxes (e.g. Sony, non-Elite Pioneer) and the prices are generally reasonable.  

I will respectfully disagree with Norman74 on the component video issue.  IMHO in your price range I do not believe you will get a decent speaker/receiver combo if you require component video switching on your receiver.  I'd spend the extra jing on your speakers and run your component video inputs directly to your TV from your DVD player.  It's a bit more hassle but IMHO a better use of your money.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Take a look at this receiver:  [url]http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/RECEIVER/RX-V1400.htm[/url]

I got one about 2 months ago, and I absolutely love it.  I did quite a bit of research first, and for the money, it's a good piece of quality.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I will respectfully disagree with Norman74 on the component video issue.  IMHO in your price range I do not believe you will get a decent speaker/receiver combo if you require component video switching on your receiver.  I'd spend the extra jing on your speakers and run your component video inputs directly to your TV from your DVD player.  It's a bit more hassle but IMHO a better use of your money.

View Quote

I don't think that everyone has the same requirements as me.  I have three items that I want to hook in with component video, and my TV only has two inputs.  as it stands right now, I may just wind up using Y-cables to run the Xbox & PS2 to the same component video inputs so that I can have both of them AND a DVD changer hooked up.

Incindetally, if you're looking to have the most features available, like on-screen menus for your receiver/DVD player, it's usually best to have them be the same brand.  I'd like to have a DVD changer that lets me view the titles of the DVDs in the changer on my TV screen.  I don't know if that technology is avaialable (I'll bet it is), but I would think you'd need to have the same brands to do that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Incindetally, if you're looking to have the most features available, like on-screen menus for your receiver/DVD player, it's usually best to have them be the same brand.  I'd like to have a DVD changer that lets me view the titles of the DVDs in the changer on my TV screen.  I don't know if that technology is avaialable (I'll bet it is), but I would think you'd need to have the same brands to do that.
View Quote

Yep, that technology is available.  My DVD player is the Sony 200-disc DVD player, which is already two generations old (Sony has introduced 300 and 400 disc DVD players with new features) and has on-screen cataloging.  

Edited to add:  and you don't need commonality between TV mfr and DVD mfr ... my TV is Toshiba while my DVD is Sony.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Alot of good advice has been offered so far.

Buy speakers by using your ears, not by the mfg. or price tag. Also, check out the Canadian speaker companies (Mirage, Paradigm, etc.) You gat a lot of bang for the buck because the Canadian gov. subsidizes development.

I've always bought Denon electronics, but Yamaha's surround processing sounds great. Onkyo is also a great choice.

You might want to wait a little bit because the Consumer Elec. Show is coming up. 2004 gear will be coming out and dealers will be offering great deals on 2003 products.

Have fun...
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd also check out Paradigm speakers,  they are fairly neutral sounding and are a great value.

However you will not find them in a big box loss leader type of store.  You'll have to go to a real stereo/hifi shop.  [URL]www.paradigm.com[/URL]  They have a dealer locator.

To be honest there isn't enough stuff in 6.1 for me to justify it.  If you can wire it for 7.1 so you don't have to re do it.

AVSForum is a good place,  if you can't find it there, it likely doesn't exist.

Recievers,  Onkyo/Integra, Denon, Marantz,  upper Yamahas and Pioneers, even those spendy (>$1K) Sonys don't look to bad.

Norman:  yeah more than 2 component ins isn't very common.  I think the new flagship Yamaha reciever has 4 ins ([URL]http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/RECEIVER/rxz9/RXZ9.htm[/URL] drool). edit HOLY SHIT IT HAS 6! [URL]http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/RECEIVER/rxz9/RXZ9_back.htm[/URL]  The Denon 4802 and 5803 have 3 ins.    But you say your TV has 2 component ins?  Hook one device up to the TV and have a reciever switch 2 to the other input?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Norman:  yeah more than 2 component ins isn't very common.  I think the new flagship Yamaha reciever has 4 ins ([URL]http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/RECEIVER/rxz9/RXZ9.htm[/URL] drool). edit HOLY SHIT IT HAS 6! [URL]http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/RECEIVER/rxz9/RXZ9_back.htm[/URL]  The Denon 4802 and 5803 have 3 ins.    But you say your TV has 2 component ins?  Hook one device up to the TV and have a reciever switch 2 to the other input?
View Quote

Yeah, I could do that I know, I just hate daisy-chaining everything together all screwy.  I'd like to be able to JUST switch my stereo, and not have to switch the TV so much.  I need to look and see if there's a way for me to route my dish-network tuner through the stereo too, so I can just leave the TV at the same setting all the time, and use the receiver to switch everything.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Hmm,  then you would need something with video upconversion.  I'd like that too since my TV does not auto switch (plus makes it easier from friends and family to learn it).  All the recievers that I've seen that are capable of that are $7-800 on up.  

What type of dish setup do you have?  We've got DirecTV and I just run an s video cable from the box to my reciever and then the stereo RCAs for sound.  Unfortunately I don't have the decoder box that does Dolby Digital.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Polk and Klipsch are both kick ass stuff. I have a Polk 5.1 (with a 2x12 sub that my neighbor hates [bounce] ) system, and have a buddy who has a Klipsch. Both are amazing, but I like the Polk stuff a bit better. It seems to sound better at really high volume. But the Klipsch is really clear and crisp. Though choice.  

Oh yeah, the amp/reciever is also a huge part of it. Denon
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Do modern stereos still allow you to have switchable sets of speakers?  I'd like to have one set for the surround, and then my old Pioneer towers (don't laugh, they sound great) for music.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm very interested in responses to this thread (can ya tell yet?).  One request though, when you mention a product, could you give some idea of what the cost of it is?  From what I'm seeing a full surround set of Paradigms would cost $1k for the speakers alone at least.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Norman,  I think most recievers do have A B speaker terminals.  My Integra does A, B, or A+B,  but A+B cannot go below a certain impedance.  Plus with A+B you can only do stereo no surround modes.

It depends on what Paradigms you go with,  I helped a former co worker get the everything (Performance series) but a sub and that cost him around $6-700.   I'm into it quite abit more  I got a higher series (Monitor series) and reverbarant surrounds (worked better for my setup) for around $1500 (w/ sub).
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You might want to wait a little bit because the Consumer Elec. Show is coming up. 2004 gear will be coming out and dealers will be offering great deals on 2003 products.
View Quote

Thanks for bringing this up... I didn't even put that together, and I just got my CES badge in the mail the other day.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone have any experience with Cambridge Soundworks?  I've been reading up on them and they have good reviews, but I'd like to hear from someone who has one.

Edited to add: Oh, and for edification, this system is going in an elongated rectangular room with tile floor.  All the speakers except center front are ceiling mounted.  I don't know if theres anything special I should consider because of the tile and speaker location.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#25]
The tile is going to reflect horribly.  It might sound like you added reverb or are using one of thoes gay "church, stadium, bathroom" modes.

Ceiling mounted?  hmm,  dispersion is going to be working against you my friend.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The tile is going to reflect horribly.  It might sound like you added reverb or are using one of thoes gay "church, stadium, bathroom" modes.

Ceiling mounted?  hmm,  dispersion is going to be working against you my friend.
View Quote

Could you elaborate on what dispersion is, in this instance?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do modern stereos still allow you to have switchable sets of speakers?  I'd like to have one set for the surround, and then my old Pioneer towers (don't laugh, they sound great) for music.
View Quote

Yes, even my three-year old Yamaha receiver (was $400 new, not top of the line by any stretch) came with A/B speaker switching.  Can't switch from the remote.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a set of tiny Cambridge Soundworks speakers with a powered sub that I use for the TV in the bedroom. For their size, they sound fantastic!

Also, another vote for Paradigm - although well out of Gunbert's stated budget. I have the Studio 60's front and rear, matching center channel,  and Servo 15 sub, and it sounds simply incredible (Pioneer Elite VSX-47TX receiver). Still have to get a real TV though... stuck at 36"...
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Like what most everyone has been saying.... listen and get what you like.

There are good points about input counts. I agree with the opinion about mounted speakers. They help the decor, but sound quality suffers.

At one time I considered myself an audiophile, but that was before 3 years in the army as a MP and another year in the reserves as an armored DS.... needless to say, my hearing isn't what it used to be.  Get what sounds good, and don't buy into "the higher the price, the trendier the name, the better it is."
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#30]
dispersion is how the speaker radiates,  up and down and left to right,   if they are mounted on the ceiling you loose the ability to hear "up & down".  everything is going to sound like its above you.

gus - yeah I think Reference is out of alot of people's range.  I'd love a servo 15 too.  [drool]

I think something like a set of Cinema series or maybe something out of the Performance line like Atoms up front, Micros or ADPs for the surrounds and a matching center.  Then get what ever sub matches.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#31]
sony has a good out of the box system.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
sony has a good out of the box system.
View Quote

Dude - I'm usually the FIRST person to say that sound is very subjective, buy what sounds nice to you - BUT C'MON!  I have NEVER heard a SONY speaker that didn't sound like a a tin can carrying the sound on a tight string from a treehouse!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#33]
I built my system with a Harman Kardon 520 and Cambridge soundworks speakers from their ebay outlet for about a grand.  I'm no audiophile but it sounds pretty impressive to me, but I mostly watch movies and don't listen to music.  The 12" downfiring sub makes you feel every explosion.  Love it.

That said, if you want a [b]freakin great deal[/b], get this Onkyo/Wharfdale/Velodine system from [url]www.onecall.com[/url]:[url]ww2.onecall.com/SPL_811.htm[/url].  You get a massive package for less than what I paid for my receiver, [blue]$599[/blue].  They are also a great company to deal with, have one of the best reputations out there.  I've made a couple big purchases from them and have been very satisfied.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Ratters, I like that setup you suggested, but I have to go with a satellite system, the layout of the room and media niche won't allow me to put tower speakers anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#35]
OK, then get this: [url]cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3064505567&category=1499[/url] for the buy it now price of $470, and then get this:[url]ww2.onecall.com/PID_17140.htm[/url] and you will have a solid system for a little over a grand.  That is pretty much the same setup I have, though I have a different center channel speaker and the older model receiver.  If you don't like H/K, you could also choose this:[url]ww2.onecall.com/PID_20415.htm[/url].

Good luck with whatever you choose, it makes watching movies immensely more enjoyable.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:20:13 AM EDT
[#36]
I like that reciever/speaker combo Ratters!  I'm saving those links, since I can't buy anything for another month.  I really like the fact that it is expandable to 7.1, so I could get another center rear and take advantage of the built in 6.1 right away...

This stuff is really hard to make a decision about... everytime I think I've settled on something, there seems to be something bigger, faster or better.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Look at this website.  This guy has an awesome system set up in his house. [url]http://www.hometheatertalk.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#38]
ditto on the Klipsch speakers.I have two different sets of klipsch speakers and the
KLF20 Legends that i bought are without a doubt the best sounding speakers i ever heard.
I only have a 2 channel system (not enough room for surround at the time) and these speakers will shake the entire house.
and i believe they are made in the USA also.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I like that reciever/speaker combo Ratters!  I'm saving those links, since I can't buy anything for another month.  I really like the fact that it is expandable to 7.1, so I could get another center rear and take advantage of the built in 6.1 right away...

This stuff is really hard to make a decision about... everytime I think I've settled on something, there seems to be something bigger, faster or better.
View Quote

Just like buying computer parts.  You keep waiting cause you see better stuff available now or down the road.  Just make the plunge and enjoy what you get. Otherwise you drive yourself nuts. As suggested, I would get a middle of the road receiver and buy the best speakers I could because they will never likely be technologically surpassed any time soon down the road.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#40]
I have a question.

Let's say I have my DVD player & xbox run to the component video ins, the vcr to the standard analog video ins, and the Dishtuner run to an s-video in, all on the receiver.

If I run the component video out from the receiver to the TV, will it somehow dumb down the signal for me?  If not, how do I do it?  Do I need to run all that crap to the TV, and then just run the sound from the TV out to the receiver?  I'd really rather use the receiver for the switching.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Speakers are to receivers like rifles are to scopes ... and yes in that order.  Spend a little more on the speakers than you do on the receiver and if you want the best bang for the buck Klipsch is IT for the mains & rears. Energy makes a good quality center that's not over priced and BY FAR the BEST subwoofers are made by Velodyne.  Velodyne has an accelerometer mounted on the cone to feed back to a processor that compares the low level input to the out.  The processor 'distorts' the outgoing till it matches the input for perfect almost distortion free base.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have a question.

Let's say I have my DVD player & xbox run to the component video ins, the vcr to the standard analog video ins, and the Dishtuner run to an s-video in, all on the receiver.

If I run the component video out from the receiver to the TV, will it somehow dumb down the signal for me?  If not, how do I do it?  Do I need to run all that crap to the TV, and then just run the sound from the TV out to the receiver?  I'd really rather use the receiver for the switching.
View Quote

That's what I do.  With a good receiver, there's not gonna be any quality degradation.  You just input the video and audio to the receiver, then output the video to the TV.  The audio will be output to speakers.  Then you just use the remote on the receiver to switch between sources.  It's really very simple.  I have EVERYTHING going through my receiver (DVD, VCR, DTV, XBOX, etc).

I like my receiver (the yamaha I linked above) because I can mate audio inputs with various video inputs.  For instance, I can mate the component video (from any of the jacks) input from the DVD to either RCA, digital or fiber optic audio input (from any of those jacks). None of the inputs are forced to work with others.  I can pick and choose.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Look at Norh speakers and for subwoofers look at Adire and SVS.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm really looking at Klipsch speakers now, everyone who's brought them up has had great things to say about them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a question.

View Quote

Have you looked at the h/k AVR-series receivers?   [url]http://www.harmankardon.com/category.asp?cat=REC[/url]

I just bought a last-year's-model AVR-125 for a little over $200, and I believe it will do most (if not all) of what you are asking.  I'm thrilled with it, FWIW.  You may be looking for something more "audiophile-ish" - I consider mine a very good budget/entry-level receiver (i.e. it may not interest you?).  But some of the AVRs are more "high-end."
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#46]
yes, a full set of paradigms will cost you more, but are way better than ANY speaker sold at Best Buy or Circuit Shitty
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Ok, started off with my first piece of equipment.

Ultimate Electronics had one of these (floor model) on clearance.  I beat the guy down to $380 and bought it.  500 watts and a 12" driver.  There's some good reviews on it as well.  The thing is immaculate.

[url=http://www.infinitysystems.com/homeaudio/product_detail.aspx?prod=ALPHA1200SBK]Infinity Alpha 1200[/url]

Right now I'm looking at an Onkyo 6.1 reciever that would supply 85 watts a channel, and was only $379.  I dunno the model # offhand.

I've also come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to do everything I want to within my $1200 budget.  So I am going to forgo the center front and rear speakers till I can afford them, and then I'll add one at a time.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Still have to get a real TV though... stuck at 36"...
View Quote

All that high end audio gear and only a 36" TV? [:O]

If I hit megabucks between now an next Christmas, I'll make sure you're my exchange partner again... [;)]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 1:43:56 AM EDT
[#49]
I have my DTV box, VCR and DVD all running from s-video splitters into the one s-video input on the TV. I have the DTV box hooked up to the VCR via coax cable, and then that runs to the TV via RCA video jacks (picture in picture or record and watch at the same time).
I run the sound from each into splitters and then into y-cables into the sound inputs jacks for the video-1 and s-video on the TV.
My reciever is a 10 year old Kenwood, it has an RCA jack for video in. I have no idea why.
I run the DVD sound from the other side of the y-cable into the aux-1 ports, the DTV sound into the aux-2 ports and the TV sound out into the record player ports.

I have no problems signal loss on either the video signal or the sound, I just have to remember what is going on when I am recording from DTV to video and watching a DVD.

Only my DVD player has component jacks.

Quoted:
I have a question.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still have to get a real TV though... stuck at 36"...
View Quote

All that high end audio gear and only a 36" TV? [:O]

If I hit megabucks between now an next Christmas, I'll make sure you're my exchange partner again... [;)]
View Quote

Yeah, it sucks (for now). When I bought the speakers, I didn't plan on a home theater at first. I was driving a pair with a Carver power amp, the sub using its own amp. Then I bought a DVD player (PS2, actually) and that lead to the receiver and the rear channel speakers, and the center channel speaker. All that's left is the TV, and I'm going to wait a little while longer for prices to drop so I can get a BIG one! 60" or bigger, plasma if possible.

Sure you still want to make that offer?[;)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top