Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 6:50:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I get a Russian Mosin Nagant 91/30 arsenally refinished.  I had to order it so I know it's coming.  I'm trying to talk her into an M38 and a Turkish Mauser as well.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Strange you bring this topic up tonight as I was thinking about this very subject. I receive the normal batch of sweaters, suits, jackets, leather coat (and yes, sometimes coats).
I usually give what is asked for, Jewellery.
I ask for items I feel are needed and receive not. I usually spend a few grand on toys for myself this time of year, it still works out all right I suppose.

P.S. My [s]first[/s] love is AI's but, I am really considering ordering a DSR-1, this would keep a smile on my face for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh....lessee...for Xmas, my dear wife is paying for my MA gun license renewal (one hundred dollars, every four years....); my membership at the local private gun range ($40); my memberships in GOAL, NRA, GOA (I hope)- she can't buy any gun stuff here in MA bec. she is a foreigner (resident alien) with no gun lic., but, does the above count? [;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I would guess you'll get 'something' us Fun guys can relate to [;)] being in the Xmas exchange .........[:)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm getting an SAR-2. [:D]

**edited to clarify that that I am actually getting it from my brother for christmas, but I am paying for most of it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I made a wish list and gave it to my wife and dad. If i get anything gun related off the list, I will be very happy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#7]
guess what I got
[b]don't shake the box[/b] [;)]

[img]http://sio.midco.net/tjt/giftbox.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
three years ago I got a Rem 870 express.
two years ago he gave me a Marlin Model 80
last year, I gave him a nice Rem .223 (bolt action)

I wonder what will happen this year....
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The only gun thing I'm getting for certain is walnut grips, from Browning, for my HiPower. It's the hard chrome model (looks like nickel, shove yer jokes about pimp guns, this thing SHOOTS) in 9mm. I'm a walnut grip & stock junkie. I think the GF might have picked up some Beretta & Browning clothing  for me from a local sporting goods whse.
She'll get jewelry, and I just spent $870 on repairs for her GMC Jimmy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://sio.midco.net/tjt/29-2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Christmas will be here in 16 days, I'll tell you then. My wife has gotten me guns for Christmas in the past. I remember a Ruger MkII
512 a few years ago. She got me a Remington 870 Police Magnum all tricked out about 8 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I put some stuff on the list in the past and it was ignored.  On the bright side, I get really good other gifts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top