Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 2:52:55 PM EDT
another fine non-answer from one of my "representatives"

these people make me sick

I wrote him about a specefic bill ... he says nothing about it. what a fuckstick.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly man,  I don't see the problem with that letter.

He sounds as pro gun as any of the so called pro gun politicians out there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

the problem is he (or more likely an aid) gave the first paragraph as feel good bullshit, and in the second one said "i'll ban what i think needs banning".

further, he sent a damn canned response and that doesn't address a single question posed in my letter to him.

GOA rating: F
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

the problem is he (or more likely an aid) gave the first paragraph as feel good bullshit, and in the second one said "i'll ban what i think needs banning".

further, he sent a damn canned response and that doesn't address a single question posed in my letter to him.

GOA rating: F
View Quote

It sounds like you are more upset about the fact that he didn't respond to your letter directly but responded with form letter.

I can understand this,  I really can but just to play devil's advocate for a moment.....do you think it is feasible for the senator to personally answer all of the letters he recieves with personalized responses????
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
i think it reasonable for him to have staff respond to questions.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i think it reasonable for him to have staff respond to questions.
View Quote

I agree and feel he has a duty to do so.

Just curious,  what kind of direct questions did he dodge anyway???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top