Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 4:19:16 AM EDT

Quoted:

Leaving yourself logged in on a public terminal in a Large Hotel is One Thing.  Forgetting to click "Log Out" on a home computer with only a few present is another. edit: DUH! it's WAY worse!-see next sentence! I just realized only a True Friend will take advantage of it much futher than some 'anonymous user'.  Still love you gals (and guys) tho man!  (no, not in THAT way.)   Still, the post above is proof to always click "Log Out" before standing up, no matter how much you *think* you trust the guy next to you.  (they are always standing there with a knife, just waiting for you to turn your back, y'know)....

awwww...I love you, man...in the most hetero way.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[b]Brass is not gay[/b]
View Quote

Sure he isn't. [;D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#3]
His cry/plea for man love was his way of coming out of the closet, a brave person I think. Left his computer logged on, sure. [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Brass......search your feeling,you know it to be true...Brass

Damn....lost another one to the hetro's
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#5]
by any definition, brasspile is definately NOT gay. Well, maybe definition 3 [;)]

1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY b : brilliant in color
3 : given to social pleasures; also : LICENTIOUS
4 a : HOMOSEXUAL b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Your just in denial now since TRG wants to shoot
him some man love. Now you know your gonna lose
Brasspile and your jealous and starting to panic.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:04:15 AM EDT
[#7]
This is easy, Brass do you like

1. Big black firearms [AK's AR's etc.]
2. Dress in jeans that you brought more than a year ago
3. Think handgrenades make great nic nacs
4. Like Rock/Roll and not dance mix
5. Watch the History channel
6. Think Trading Places is boring
7. Have more knives then Madonna CD's

If so your STR8......OH SHIT...ME TOO DAMN
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#8]

There's a saying:  When you're drunk, the truth comes out.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#9]
didnt I see Brass on Queer as Folk ? [:)]

oh I see.. you go to the gay clubs for the "music"... yeah...  riightt... "wink..wink.."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross. If [i]ANY[/i] part of you twitches to the beat, go ahead and step out of the closet.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Brass touched me at Gunstock.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#13]
my sig says different [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#14]
i am not touching this one
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
A likely story........ [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#16]
What Wave said.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross.
View Quote

If you know what's wrong with this sentence, you may be gay.

Me?  I am presbytarian.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

And you liked it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by [white]Dianna Ross.[/white]
View Quote

Me?  I am presbytarian.
View Quote

ummm... +1 for you, -10 for me. [B)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross.
View Quote

Me?  I am presbytarian.
View Quote

I'll take "Who is Gloria Gaynor" for 10 points Alex.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I like Cake!!!! [LOL]

NsB
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

And you liked it.
View Quote

So?

TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Stoner....you got all kind of respect for that post.....perfect timing perfect response...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#24]
nah brass ant realy gay...unless you include making out with a male dog [LOL]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#25]
If you believe this thread at all, you haven't spent any time in chat with him.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#26]
[b]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

And you liked it.
View Quote

So?

TRG
View Quote
[/b]

I sense some jealousies.  Please  settle your difference/similariy in-house.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey guys, Br(ass) has a child, so he has at the very least, a lust for the opposite sex.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hey guys, Br(ass) has a child, so he has at the very least, a lust for the opposite sex.
View Quote

nah brass was just donating to the turkey baster
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I just got this note from brass.  After reading it I wanted to throw this out to the masses to see what you think:

>Nobody knows what its like,
>To have a huge man,
>To have a large man,
>In My Brown Eye

>Nobody knows what its like
>To be hated
>To be Frustrated
>To be only dateing Gay Guys

I Dont know what to think [shock]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just got this note from brass.  After reading it I wanted to throw this out to the masses to see what you think:

>To have a huge man,
>To have a large man,
>In My Brown Eye

>To be hated
>To be Frustrated

View Quote

I remember tattoo sayin something about all the time he put into writing you a birthday poem, then saying he lost it.  That must be what you found above, and accidentally attributed to me.  (I think he thought if he gave it to you anonymously, you would assume it was from him, since even a semi-functional gaydar will light up when he is around).   I told tattoo several times that you weren't gay and would probably freak out if he hit on you (well, tattoo hits on anything that moves, he checks for gender later, and then it matters only marginally).

For the record, I am still not gay.  (Nor have I ever been gay, or even slightly 'iffy' on that topic).  I am secure with the fact that I am straight, so I can and do joke about it and whatnot.  Some people maybe take that a bit wrong...  

Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out.  I didn't know it was one of them mean tricks. (you also said you would never tell anybody, I'm hurt, send me flowers or a Michael Bolton CD to cheer me up). [;D]

If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

>To have a huge man,
>To have a large man,
>In My Brown Eye

>To be hated
>To be Frustrated

View Quote

I remember tattoo sayin something about all the time he put into writing you a birthday poem, then saying he lost it.  That must be what you found above, and accidentally attributed to me.  (I think he thought if he gave it to you anonymously, you would assume it was from him, since even a semi-functional gaydar will light up when he is around).   I told tattoo several times that you weren't gay and would probably freak out if he hit on you (well, tattoo hits on anything that moves, he checks for gender later, and then it matters only marginally).

[red]For the record, I am full blown, not a doubt gay.  (I think I have  always been gay, or maybe slightly 'iffy' on that topic).  I am secure with the fact that I am gay as shit, so I can and do joke about it and whatnot.  Some people maybe take that a bit wrong...[/red]

Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out.  I didn't know it was one of them mean tricks. (you also said you would never tell anybody, I'm hurt, send me flowers or a Michael Bolton CD to cheer me up). [;D]

If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive.  [:D]
View Quote

[shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is exactly why we are picking on you.  We know there is no chance that you with come back with "Yes I am, and was just waiting on the right time to tell you guys" and mean it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#33]
[family guy]You're so deep in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents [/family guy][lol]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is exactly why we are picking on you.  We know there is no chance that you with come back with "Yes I am, and was just waiting on the right time to tell you guys" and mean it.
View Quote

Anyone's starfish itch?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out.
View Quote

[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

well ok time to admit it...

BRASS is gay...I was just waiting on the rite time to tell ya all..he touched my in his car.

[LOL]jk brass[:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
BRASS is gay...I was just waiting on the rite time to tell ya all..he touched my in his car.
View Quote

Talk about the pot callin the kettle gay.

[img]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/tat-pink-pistol.jpg[/img]

(I never thought I would be able to use this pic so soon!)
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Talk about the pot callin the kettle gay.

[url]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/tat-pink-pistol.jpg[/url]

(I never thought I would be able to use this pic so soon!)
View Quote

[b]Brass[/b] is that one of your jobs? The pink pistol, that is.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yeah it's a p7 he painted, pretty cool, eh?
View Quote

It reminds me of the lady S&W line a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

brass does do great work...even if it IS pink
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

brass does do great work...even if it IS pink
View Quote

My wife doesn't think I should send a pistol to someone I don't know, and now I may agree with her. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#44]
look how bow legged he is.
He must be the catcher [:D]
[img]http://www.sfpracticalshooters.com/images/Picture%20Page/sfprac13.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top