Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 3:45:51 AM EDT
First of all I didn't have a good night at work.  Due to pain.  On my way home, I'm doing the speed limit in the middle lane when some jack@$$es come flyin by me at 80 plus.  Three honda ricers with the fart can blarin.  One passed close enough that the air off the front of his car pushes my front to the side a bit!!!!!!  Then as I'm exiting, (exit is on left side of the highway) I get flashed with high beams and a guy blows his horn at me as he goes by like I'm standin still.  BTW im in a 70 mph zone.  LOOK @$$HOLE HOW ABOUT OBEYIN THE DAMN LAW AND NOT JACK UP MY INSURANCE RATES!!!!!!!!!!!  Then I get to the Walmart to pick up some groceries, and the only check out lanes that are open are the self check out.  I have never seen one work right!!!!!!! So, as I'm doing my "Self Checkout" the thing goes tits up saying I didn't put my item in the bag.  Now I gotta wait ten minutes till the goddamned clerk recognizes that she's got a flashing light on one of her aisles.  Why do I have to wait ten minutes?  BECAUSE, SHE'S NOT AT HER F*CKING DESK, POST, WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT TO CALL IT TO SEE THAT SHE'S GOT A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF HER MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Finally, I get home and my idiot neighbor is just sitting in his car with his ghetto stereo cranked up.  HEY @$$HOLE IT'S 5:30 IN THE GODDAMED MORNING, I'M NOT GOING RIGHT TO BED, BUT MAYBE SOME OF OUR OTHER NEIGHBORS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rant off

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Calgon...take me away...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like someone needs to sell their house and move to the country. Find a nice, quiet place with some land around it and you won't have to deal with a bunch of asshole neighbors. Plus, if you plan it just right you'll have enough room to shoot on your place so you won't have to go to the range all the time. I'll never live in a city again, I can't and won't put up with all the crap that takes place in the city. Try to get some rest and hopefully you'll have a better day tonight. Take care pard.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I already feel better.----------[coffee]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:59:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Stress is REALLY a big problem in this country.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:05:39 AM EDT
[#5]
You should have stopped by the liquor store when you left Wallyworld.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:08:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm out in the sticks!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#7]
[captain hook]kill them.... kill them all[captain hook]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Delta, you should have let loose the attack dogs from hell on the asshole neighbor.  Then again, your rotties would probably just lick the guy.  [:D]

About the traffic and assholes on the road, well, the "going" speed on most of our highways seems to get ignored.  I think the [b]average[/b] speed on 285 a few years ago was like 80 MPH and that is nearly all a 55 MPH posted speed limit.

Sorry you had a bad day, my friend.

Hey, maybe Crystal will give you a hand-job.  [naughty]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You should have stopped by the liquor store when you left Wallyworld.
View Quote

I ditto this statement
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Hang in there, Delta.  We've all been there!  Go shoot something squishy.  Makes me feel better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top