Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/8/2003 9:55:31 PM EDT
Not overly fat, beastly women with roll after of roll fat dripping down to their ankles (please spare us the gross pics).

I'm talking "buxom & voluptuous"... big (real) tits, thick hips, big round plump asses, and a bit of a tummy (if they must).

I'm prompted to ask after looking over the BOTD thread over in the members’ only forum & by the rampant lust that many openly proclaim for the self-starving Paris Hilton.

C'mon guys... come out of the closet & admit it... extra cushion for the pushin is the way to go!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Catherine Bell is my ideal. She has miles of curves. Skinny chicks are fun, but a woman should have curves.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I love girl when they have a bit of extra weight on them.  To much extra weight and its nasty, but some girls can have a few extra pounds and be beautiful.  To bad my friends don't understand...basterds....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody say [b]'Reubenesque'[/b]?

COUNT ME IN.

Mmm-mm-m!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell yes! I love women with curves. Especially tall womenz with curves. [bounce]
Skinny victoria Secret models don't do a thing for me. Alley McBeal makes me want to throw up. Thick womenz are it man!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I like my women how I like my rifles.

Thin barreled carbines with a tight chamber. I'd take a HBAR if it looked good.

I've dated girls who were 5'2" 90 pounds and 5'10" 140. Doesn't make a difference to me. If I could I'd post a photo of my ideal women, but the mods would have a shit fit

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
BusMaster007...
Somebody say 'Reubenesque'?
View Quote

No, but I will now... [size=5][b]Reubenesque, baby!!![/b][/size=5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#7]
do you mean like "Rosie O'Donnel"? not too fat
or flabby? just kind of chubby.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#8]
C'mon Thunderbolt... do you [i]really[/i] have to ask that question?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I like big butts!! Yeah, big butt, curvy legs, relatively petite but soft upper body... but no gut hanging over the pants please.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:40:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Originall posted by 2IDdoc:Hell yes! I love women with curves. Especially tall womenz with curves.
Skinny victoria Secret models don't do a thing for me. Alley McBeal makes me want to throw up. Thick womenz are it man! _____________________
...EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:44:03 AM EDT
[#11]
My girl right now isnt skinny but isnt fat. She is that nice mix in between. Rubenesque.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:54:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Not Me!

No thank you
I like my wemenz somewhat thin. "marbling" is for Cattle! I dont want mine with a "little extra"!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I would do Anna Nicole Smith!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:02:45 AM EDT
[#14]
If they shop at Lane Bryant, I'm compliant. [BD]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:52:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If they shop at Lane Bryant, I'm compliant. [BD]
View Quote

"Ho ho ho....Lane Giant."

I like a gal w/ meat on her bones, but not "chubby" in the traditional sense.  I still like to be able to know where the ass ends and the legs begin, but I don't want to feel ass bone when she sits in my lap.  

If she pukes after meals, she's too skinny, but if she SHOULD puke after meals, she's too fat.....that's a good rule of thumb.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#17]
That's the way I like 'em.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#18]
The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Depends.......After a few beers....Yeah I hit it! [beer]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#20]
"Fat in all the right places," is how we described the type back in my High School days.  Some women carry the weight better than others.  Anna Nicole Smith carries it very well, Rosie O'Donnel makes me sick.

On the other hand, anorexic types also make me sick.  Better to have a little extra padding than too little.

The ideal is for all the extra padding to go to the buxom.  The more buxom the better.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#21]
If I can count her ribs, she is too skinny. If I can count the rolls, she is too fat.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Anna Nicole Smith, Tyra Banks, Catherine Bell...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Not me.....
--RR
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Catherine Bell is my ideal. She has miles of curves. Skinny chicks are fun, but a woman should have curves.

View Quote

[Homer]Catherine Bell...[/Homer]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I am not prejuduce towards, rubenesque if you will, women...

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m not sure if you would call them “chubby”, but I like women with some significant T&A. A lot of the models nowadays are unattractively skinny. “Hourglass” all the way!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#27]
As long as when they sit on my face I can still hear the stereo, I'm OK.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If I can count her ribs, she is too skinny. If I can count the rolls, she is too fat.
View Quote

Yes!

I like lots of T&A too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#29]
I like them tall and just a little chubby.  Thin, slightly built girls just don't usually hold up well during rough sex.

My wife (divorce pending) is 6' tall, about 170 lbs and wears a  38DDDD bra.  Still kinda pops out of it, but won't go to something bigger.

Tig o bitties do get old, eventually.  I never ever want to see any boobs bigger than DD again.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Thing is, unless one is very drunk, women aren't interchangeable. I've seen women whose builds are identical to my wife's who fail to excite even the faintest glimmer of lust; I've seen women easily twice her size who make my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth.  Each woman is a sperate, total package. Each categorization necessarily includes a "yeah, but."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thing is, unless one is very drunk, women aren't interchangeable. I've seen women whose builds are identical to my wife's who fail to excite even the faintest glimmer of lust; I've seen women easily twice her size who make my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth.  Each woman is a sperate, total package. Each categorization necessarily includes a "yeah, but."
View Quote

yeah.....what he said.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats what I always thought, the face and hair can either make or break the whole package.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I like them tall and just a little chubby.  Thin, slightly built girls just don't usually hold up well during rough sex.

My wife (divorce pending) is 6' tall, about 170 lbs and wears a  38DDDD bra.  Still kinda pops out of it, but won't go to something bigger.

Tig o bitties do get old, eventually.  I never ever want to see any boobs bigger than DD again.
View Quote

Mmmmmm... BIG boobies. LOVE 'EM! I'll trade ya man. My wife was a full D when nursing (maybe even a small DD), but it's back to the old C again now. I need 'em BIGGER! I am a certified mammary maniac. And yes, I love plump, curvy womenz. No, not like Rosie. I don't mind some rolls and soft tissue, but they still have to have the hourglass shape and not the pear shape. But women like Calista Flockhart make me terribly sick. She looks like she was a concentration camp survivor (or maybe a NON-survivor).
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#34]
fat chicks suck.  so they're not all bad :)

But I do prefer the alley mcstick myself.

just a personal preference.

TXL

Catherine Bell is Yummy too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Raquel Welch

Marilyn Monroe

Anna Nicole in her Playboy days

Liz Hurley right after the baby ;)

Big tits, nice round ass, muscular legs and calves, tall-I'm 6'3" and 220--I need a woman who can take a hard ride and still want more.  

I look at women that other guys think are "fat" and think, "oh yeah, that's like an amusement park."  

Women should be womanly--big t's and a pretty face can make up for a few extra pounds.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am not prejuduce towards, rubenesque if you will, women...

View Quote

I once made the mistake of calling a woman "rubenesque" (she was!). I didn't make the mistake twice!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm all about the hourglass!  One of my favorite all time models (and still is today) is Bettie Page!  I may be 28, but I dig it!  I love Anna Nicole in the Playboy days (and I hear she's lost the weight she had during her tv show, so maybe she's back).  Paris Hilton is beautiful (lovely eyes), but the body has all the characteristics of a twig.  I want a woman that LOOKS like a woman.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I call them "MEATY".
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#39]
... Years ago, whilst working in the shop, an old, drunkard tool & die man was woo hooing a "chubby" chick walking through. All the guys said "[i]Yuck "![/i]

... LOL, I'll never forget his response: [i]... "You guys that don't like fat chicks just got short dicks "[/i].
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
 One of my favorite all time models (and still is today) is Bettie Page!  
View Quote
Bettie page is my favorite all time model. She is simply the one all others get compared to.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#41]
If Anna Nicole was my wife, I'd give her a "workout" every single day.  She'd never get overly heavy again because she'd sweat it off every evening when I got home from work.  I'd make sure she was well enough fed to keep the curves though.  Oh to dream....

My wife is slender and very attractive to me.  I do sometimes wish she was a little more "endowed" up-top.  I could never tell her though, because it would hurt her self-image (not a wise thing to do).  Too bad, she'd look incredible with a little enhancement.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Never been afraid to proclaim that I favor chubby girls.  Nice, curvy, jiggly prime females.  Y'all can keep yer sticks, gimme some shakin' man!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Hmmm... Perhaps a "chubby chick" BOTD thread is in order???
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#44]

[size=5]Paul Reubenesque?[/size=5]

[img]http://www.abc-kid.com/peewee/pictures/001.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
 One of my favorite all time models (and still is today) is Bettie Page!  
View Quote
Bettie page is my favorite all time model. She is simply the one all others get compared to.
View Quote

::Homer Simpson:: hmmmmm, Bettie Page, hmmmm ::Homer Simpson::

A friend of mine actually considers Bettie Page "fat" [rolleyes][noclue][whacko]  Then again he likes scrawny blondes with "little boy butts" & tennis ball sized boobs [puke] instead of real women.

Another favorite: Christina Ricci , curves in all the right places [:P].  Jennifer Coolidge {Stiffler's mom in the American Pie movies) is rather tasty in a full figured MILF way.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hmmm... Perhaps a "chubby chick" BOTD thread is in order???
View Quote

Hell, yes.
You start it and put up some links...
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#47]
I love voluptuous womenz. I also like real tits. Even if they sag a little, I like that too. Womenz with thick legs are the way to go. Thick legs and nice big natural breasts are Gods gift to man. I don't mean fat girls. I don't like fat girls. I mean women that look HEALTHY. Women that are soft and muscular at the same time, swimmer chicks. I dated my fair share of thin chicks in highschool and college. I always accidentally hurt them some how. I am 6'3" and weigh 220. If I lay on a skinny chick she gets crushed. If we play around she gets hurt(I would NEVER hurt a woman on purpose, I'm a gentle guy.) My wife is 5'11" and absolutely perfect. The WNBA tried to draft her when she was in college. She's muscular, but soft, and she's probably stronger than I am[;)]. I love having a sturdy wife. WE've done a lot of primitive backpacking in the mountians and she had no problem carrying a 50lb back pack. Let's see Kalista Pukeheart carry a 50lb backpack anywhere. I've found exactly the woman I want. I LOVE those curves!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#48]
I think a lot of you guys are tainted.

But, there was a good question and answer on The Man Show:

Q: "Why do fat chicks give better head?"

A: "Because they have to.  Next Question."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:40:57 PM EDT
[#49]
As Robert Plant said:

"I don't know, but I been told
a big-leg woman ain't got no soul."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Yes, I refer to them as thick.  The stocky gymnast types with thick legs and a big chest.  Got me a pretty one to.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top