Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 8:08:45 PM EDT
Does anybody know who won?  Wife wants to know and then I can go to bed and not watch it!!!
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Jason, Just looked it up via Google.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I caught the last 5 minutes while flipping (as most of us guys do)...

The average dude lost, and took his money home with him...  The chick took off with the model-guy, and they flashed a quick message across the screen saying she was reimbursed for picking the poor good-looking guy, and not the rich geek...

Such is SUR-reality TV.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
She showed her true colors, just another vapid, superficial bitch, picks a reasonably attractive loser that still lives with mom and dad.  One thing's for sure, the rich dude will have no lack of pussy for a while.  My wife actually cried for the guy!  I imagine women all over the country were doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She showed her true colors, just another vapid, superficial bitch, picks a reasonably attractive loser that still lives with mom and dad.  One thing's for sure, the rich dude will have no lack of pussy for a while.  My wife actually cried for the guy!  I imagine women all over the country were doing the same thing.
View Quote

Yup, a bitch all right, not even worth a good fuck if you ask me
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I figured the producers would rig it so if she picked the Average Joe, she'd get some big money but if she picked one of the models, she wouldn't get squat (and she would probably be happy with that).  It sucks that they gave her money. Re-imbursed?  You mean for her time spent on a dippy reality show?  Or was it a big prize?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know how much, or what she was "reimbursed" for...  She's a bitch, and doesn't deserve a f#cking thing!

The message just flashed across the screen so fast I couldn't even read 1/4 of it!!!  So I don't know any details about it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad she chose Jason.  In what way was she a bitch?  She just chose to stick with her own kind.  Nothing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Every episode ended with the message saying she was reimbursed for her time spent on the show bla bla.

Btw what a bitch, let me get this straight:
1) Says she wants a guy with a good personality
2) Kicks off all the fat guys first
3) Wets her pants over new "hot" guys
4) Wears a fat suit to show how bad it is that fat people get treated badly because of the way they look!
5) Picks Jason over Adam because of the way he looks.

Melana and Jason's entire conversations for all episodes can be summarized by the following:

"You're so pretty"
"I see something special"
"Like what?"
"Like, a special relationsship"
"I want to see if there is something more"
*kiss kiss kiss*
"This is special"
"You're so pretty"
"Does anybody know how to play chess, or checkers?"
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Every episode ended with the message saying she was reimbursed for her time spent on the show bla bla.

4) Wears a fat suit to show how bad it is that fat people get treated badly because of the way they look!

Melana and Jason's entire conversations for all episodes can be summarized by the following:

"You're so pretty"
"Like what?"
*kiss kiss kiss*
"This is special"
"You're so pretty"
View Quote

I watched this bullshit with the wife last night. This assessment is right on. This woman was 100% about physical appearance from the start. She was not about to pick someone she found unattractive.  What would all her perfect friends say.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:47:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"You're so pretty"
"Like what?"
*kiss kiss kiss*
"This is special"
"You're so pretty"
View Quote

I watched this bullshit with the wife last night. This assessment is right on. This woman was 100% about physical appearance from the start. She was not about to pick someone she found unattractive.  What would all her perfect friends say.
View Quote

Hell, I wouldn't pick someone I found unattractive either.  I think her initial reaction to the guys was a bit over the top, but give the gal a break, they did screw her over by putting a bunch of putzes in there.  Her normal caliber of guy is much higher than what they provided her.  Imagine if you were in her place, and all they provided you w/ were hogs you wouldn't talk to at a bar.  

On the other hand, this bitch had no sense of grace or kindness about her, and for that, she got what she deserved.  I deal w/ her kind all the time at work.  They don't know their head from their ass, and think the world owes them something b/c they have a pretty face.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top