Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 1:01:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#1]
hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

DUMBASS![;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats funny is that he is Hasidic also.

That cracks me up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Another reason why we need to routinly exicute idiots. i am sure that a lot of our tax dollars will be tied up by this moron.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Whoops.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Oy gevalt! He must be meshugga.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
And one more reason why people shouold think twice about pulling over for unmarked police cars.  The cops should be in POLICE vehicles, not unmarked cars.

Takes one trick away from would be abductors, rapists...

TRG
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
If he was smart he would not have to resort to crime!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#8]
What an idiot.

-N20
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, it could have been worse.  Imagine the problems if he had tried to impersonate a plumber. [;D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, it could have been worse.  Imagine the problems if he had tried to impersonate a plumber. [;D]
View Quote

[rofl2] Here's the thing. I understand wanting to be a policeman, but a [i]traffic cop[/i]? Is there any more tedious, less rewarding aspect of police work than that? It'd be like impersonating a military officer - assigned to personnel poicy compliance.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And one more reason why people shouold think twice about pulling over for unmarked police cars.  The cops should be in POLICE vehicles, not unmarked cars.

Takes one trick away from would be abductors, rapists...

TRG
View Quote

I work in an autoparts store, and we have a shop right next door that has a service contract with the town for all of their vehicles. One day one of the mechanics comes over giggling and laughing "Hey Karl you've gotta come check out Danvilles newest under cover!" It was a gold 2000 Ford Taurus, that was TOTALLY grandpa'd out, had regular plates, looked BONE stock. Tommy lifted up the arm rest and there was a ton of controls under there and a mic. Flip down the visors and there are your red and blue lights. From the outside you'd NEVER guess it was any sort of police vehicle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top