[#1]
racism aginst whites, com'on, get real.

(sarcasam)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]web-comm.com/ar15/ls012773.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
About time!! Check out this article (available at: [url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/paulcraigroberts/pcr20010502.shtml[/url]

Paul Craig Roberts (archive)

May 2, 2001

Replacing Civil Rights with Caste

The 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed to reaffirm the constitutional requirement of equality in law. Paradoxically, the Civil Rights Act destroyed equality in law and put in place a caste system. The lack of response by the U.S. Department of Justice to outbreaks of black-on-white violence in Seattle, Wash., and Cincinnati, Ohio, reveals an entrenched racial caste system.

Earlier this year in Seattle, roving bands of black men brutally attacked whites during a Mardi Gras celebration. Many incidents were captured on video and in photographs. "Blacks attacked us because we were white," the victims reported. Yet, according to the Seattle police, the U.S. Department of Justice made no inquiry into the racially motivated violence.

In April, the pattern repeated in Cincinnati. Blacks went on a rampage of racial violence, looting white businesses, destroying white property and brutally beating white people. Robert Stearns, a white truck driver, was chased by a black mob screaming, "Kill the white man," and barely escaped with his life. Stearns says that he has yet to hear from the Justice Department about the racially motivated violation of his civil rights.

Even in the Republican Bush administration, the Justice Department is a civil-rights police only in the case of white-on-black violence. As white-on-black violence is rare, federal enforcement falls on white police who beat or shoot black suspects resisting arrest.

From the standpoint of the U.S. Department of Justice, nothing a black does to a white constitutes a civil-rights violation or a hate crime. In Cincinnati, the Justice Department is investigating only the Cincinnati police for shooting a fleeing black suspect who ignored police orders to halt and for firing a beanbag filled with pellets at a black woman during a protest that turned violent.

The Justice Department presumes that the suspect was shot because he was black, not because he was fleeing from police. Justice Department officials believe that the woman was hit with the beanbag because she was black, not because police were trying to keep a protest within bounds.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#5]
(continued from above...)

In contrast, the Justice Department sees no federal crime in the cases of white people being set upon and brutalized by blacks. Clearly, the Justice Department believes that blacks are above the civil-rights and hate-crime laws. Such laws only apply to "hegemonic whites." Blacks are exempt.

In the United States, civil-rights law has become race-based caste law. It gives privileges and exemptions to "preferred minorities" on the basis of skin color. Because of skin color, university admission standards are set aside, grades are raised, promotions are made, low-bid contracting is waived, white students are muzzled and rampaging blacks can beat whites senseless without violating their civil rights or committing a hate crime.

Despite these obvious facts, university professors base their careers on teaching students that law is nothing but a codification of the interests of the white hegemonic power structure. In the U.S. today, guilt is heaped on whites just as it was assigned to Jews in pre-World War II Germany. Just as Jews remained "hegemonic" as they were carted off to gas chambers, American whites are still "hegemonic" even after becoming second-class citizens in law.

The legal double standard created by U.S. civil rights enforcement is the greatest disaster of our age. The reason is not, as is so often said, that preferential treatment makes Americans suspicious of black achievements. The reason is that equality in law, the basis of our society, is a principle that took a thousand years to achieve. This principle has been thrown out in the interest of "minority progress."

American liberty is being destroyed by Marxist doctrines that explain society in terms of hegemonic and oppressed groups -- whether classes, races or genders -- fighting for suzerainty. In these societies spun out of Marxist theorizing, good will does not exist, only the material interests of warring groups. Morality resides in the oppressed, but if the oppressed succeed in becoming hegemonic, their claim to moral supremacy evaporates.

Americans laugh off these politically correct doctrines and regard them as a joke. But these doctrines have captured the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department and the commanding heights in the universities. It is no laughing matter to have one set of laws for whites and another for "people of color."
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Perfect illustration of why "hate crime" legislation is remarkably stupid.  Why is it somehow more heinous to beat somebody to death because he is (pick your favorite flesh tone), than it is to beat someone to death because he has a wallet full of money?  Or some drugs that you want to relieve him of?  Or because she's so much more compliant when unconcious, but you went too far this time?

Idiocy.  Charge and convict on what they DO, not on what they were THINKING.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree!  Who cares what a person's motivation is to commit a crime.  The motivation shouldn't be a crime, only the act should be a crime.  If we are going to have hate crime laws, then let's prosecute them equally.  These hate crimes laws when applied equally may really end up hurting the black community more than the white community.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
This is a very serious issue that I was formulating a very thoughtful response to.

then I saw MickUZI's post.

I still have tears in my eyes, that sh*t was so funny.

Classic, man.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll believe it when I see it. Even if they do prosecute, it will only be a small number of people, just enough to make the masses think they really care, that the law really goes both ways. What a joke. I've seen first hand how this law is enforced. Blacks attack whites, whites fight back in self defense while out numbered, whites go to jail charged with felony hate crimes. Happens more often than people think. I think alot of that has to do with LEO's being afraid of discrimination charges. I'm not saying that's how all LEO's are, but I've been there and that's how it worked.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Joke not withstanding, this subject is not funny at all.  Either society is going to have to smarten up in a hurry (not likely given our track record), or we're going to be fighting a civil war soon.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay, I may be dragged from my car and beaten to death but there will be 10+1 dead goblins around my vehicle before that happens. Maybe another 10, if I can get to the extra mag in the glove compartment.

BTW, Texas Governor Rick Perry signed the 'James Byrd Hate Crimes Law' into effect today in Austin. So the hate crime law that George W. had the courage to oppose is now the law in Texas.

What a joke!

Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#14]
You wait till a jury finds Officer Roach "NOT GUILTY" of the two misdemeanor charges he is charged with.

The rioting will start in ernest then.  I can't wait.

The city is already cancelling events.  There is a music festival called Jammin' on Main that was cancelled this weekend.  Also they are talking about cancelling the anual Taste of Cincinnati.  People don't want to go down there for fear of being white.  Especially after dark.  We have no CCW in OH.  So unless you break the law you are pretty much defenseless.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#15]
This sucks big time!  I can't be laid-back as much these days.  I hope others don't see this :

White guy + blond/blue eyes + expensive sports car + surfboard on back = [b]TARGET!![/b] [pistol]

And I don't give anybody a hard time.  I have friends of all races!    

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#16]
If a$$hole commits a crime against someone, the a$$hole should be punished, period.

If crimes against white by blacks are over looked, that is wrong.  If crimes by white against blacks are overlooked, that is wrong.

my $.02

Big Mike
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top