Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 9:38:55 PM EDT
I found myself in a real shit situation - one that nobody would want to EVER be in.  I mentioned my status in the Mod forum and my brothers from Texas went over and beyond the expectations of any friendship.

They all reached out and offered everything.  And I am, and will be, eternally grateful.

Mojo, Ilikelegs, TheRedGoat, EricTheHun, Helldog, and so many others were there when times were bad.  That's true friendship - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You all are the best.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
My god, I can't believe I didn't mention the person who allowed me to be a blubbering baby (yes, I cried like a school girl) on their shoulder - SpeedWayRN.  That man is unmatched in kindness.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everyone is very glad to see you back.  Welcome, Bro.!  [:)]

The Texas bunch seems to be all heart.  Good on you guys!
View Quote

BeeKeep, you never been anything but kind.  I'd like to thank you as well.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
82nd, I didn't even know you were in trouble!  I hope everything is workin' out okay for you, and if I can do anything, let me know!

-Gloftoe
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#6]
[b]
Quoted:
Glad you're back Chuck.
View Quote
[/b]

Ditto.

Let us know when you stop by at DFW, Chuck.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#7]
What did I miss???

I see you have moved out of Texas... [:(]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#8]
82nd...I dont know the situation but Im glad you're doing better, sounds like rough times.

Im always amazed by the TX crew(particularly ETH) and their hospitality. I just hope I can make it out to the farm one of these days [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top