Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 3:47:57 PM EDT
after the commercial
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just caught it. Man, they have a serious problem. UK sounds almost as bad as Maryland. In one of my classes at University of Maryland my teacher was expounding on the evils of guns and one of her examples was how crime free the UK is since they don't have guns anymore. That's when I snapped and started explaining the truth to her. After my few statements she polled the class and half of the class agreed that guns are bad. After her poll I asked how many of those that agreed guns were bad had actually fired one. None of them had. I fear for our future.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Your next question should have been....[i]"Who wants me to teach them how to shoot?"[/i][;)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody take notes?  I am very curious.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody got a synopsis or something?

I missed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top