Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 10:05:09 AM EDT
I'd have to say so.

1)  They can't get over the fact they lost in 2000.  They had a rant about this when in Florida this week.

2)  John Kerry dropping the F bomb when interviewed about GW Bush.  This is a sure sign of extreme frustration.  Makes them look even more like the extremist psycho's they are.

3)  Dean is pulling ahead!  Nothing like your party being lead by a hot headed ultra Lib with a nasty temper to get out the other sides votes.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Pray that anyone but Lieberman gets the DEM nomination.

DEAN is my guy.  Unless there's a way Big Al could get the nod.

5sub
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

5sub
View Quote

I agree.  Lieberman could have a chance, but the democratic party has gone so far left that he doesn't have a snowballs chance of getting the nomination.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Lord, I sure hope so.  The farther left they go, the more likely they will implode.  

I still think Hilliary will step up and run if things go bad for GW this year.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd have to say so.

1)  They can't get over the fact they lost in 2000.  They had a rant about this when in Florida this week.

2)  John Kerry dropping the [red]F bomb[/red] when interviewed about GW Bush.  This is a sure sign of extreme frustration.  Makes them look even more like the extremist psycho's they are.

3)  Dean is pulling ahead!  Nothing like your party being lead by a hot headed ultra Lib with a nasty temper to get out the other sides votes.
View Quote

F bomb???

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.obv.org.uk/images/reports/1149a.jpg[/img]

The New Face of the Democratic Party
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

5sub
View Quote

I agree.  Lieberman could have a chance, but the democratic party has gone so far left that he doesn't have a snowballs chance of getting the nomination.
View Quote

Yeah, Joe Lieberman won't sell his soul to the far left so that should leave him out.  Hopefully.

5sub
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I think the Hildabeast is setting herself up to step up to the plate “To save this nation and its people” based on the rhetoric she’s been spouting and the abysmal performance of the 9 Dwarfs.

After the first primary or two if there is no clear, overwhelming consensus among Democratic voters she’s going to pup up and promote herself as “savior of the party”.

I WILL be escalating my SHTF/TETWAWKI plans if she makes any overt moves in that direction.  The ex First Cvnt as POTUS will signal the final slide toward either revolution or oblivion.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://www.obv.org.uk/images/reports/1149a.jpg[/img]

The New Face of the Democratic Party

White folks was in caves while we was building empires...We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and all them Greek homos ever got around to it. -Rev Al Sharpton, at Kean College, New Jersey, in 1994
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

5sub
View Quote

Yup, I hear ya!

Is it just me or do others worry about a party that may nominate a psycho to put his finger on "the button".  He'd end the world in the name of peace!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Resembles spoiled kids at Christmas.

1.  Hate Bush .... I hope they stick with this...it is a losing strategy that avoids dialogue.  Hysterical Hillary leading the way.

2.  Florida....DUH!

3.  More Hate Bush....that's about it...

4.  Sideshows of buying radio stations for liberal talk shows.....that can't make it in the regular marketplace...of course the strategy there is to avoid the campaign funding laws...even the NRA wants a station now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd have to say so.

2)  John Kerry dropping the [red]F bomb[/red] when interviewed about GW Bush.  This is a sure sign of extreme frustration.  Makes them look even more like the extremist psycho's they are.

View Quote

F bomb???

View Quote

[url]http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/43544.htm[/url]

CURSING KERRY UNLEASHES FOULMOUTHED ATTACK ON BUSH

By DEBORAH ORIN

December 6, 2003 -- Struggling 2004 Democratic wannabe John Kerry fires an X-rated attack at President Bush over Iraq and uses the f-word - highly unusual language for a presidential contender - in a stunning new interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Sen. Kerry (Mass.) used the undeleted expletive to express his frustration and anger over how the Iraq issue has hurt him because he voted for the war resolution while Democratic front-runner Howard Dean has soared by opposing it.

"I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, 'I'm against everything'? Sure. Did I expect George Bush to f - - - it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did," Kerry told the youth-oriented magazine.

Brookings Institution presidential scholar Stephen Hess said he can't recall another candidate attacking a president with X-rated language in a public interview.

"It's so unnecessary," Hess said. "In a way it's a kind of pandering [by Kerry] to a group he sees as hip . . . I think John Kerry is going to regret saying this."

Kerry was accurately quoted in Rolling Stone, said spokesman David Wade, adding the X-rated language reflects the fact that Bush's Iraq policy "makes John Kerry's blood boil."

Kerry yesterday angrily cited his war record in Vietnam when asked by a New Hampshire student about charges that it's unpatriotic to attack the commander-in-chief, fuming: "I left some blood on a battlefield that President Bush never left anywhere."

Two polls this week showed Dean leads Kerry by a landslide 3-1 in key New Hampshire.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I wish Hillary would run for president.

Oh please
Oh please
Oh please
Oh please
Oh please
Oh please run for president.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Is the Democratic party melting down?
View Quote

Yes, just look at the clowns that are running.  Have you ever seen such a weird bunch?  As someone noted above, the Democratic Party has drifted so far to the left that they are rapidly loosing their broad support.  Look at the South.  For about 125 years after the Civil War, it was solidly Democratic, but now the party has become so filled with limousine liberals that they have lost their base.  The same thing is happening across the entire US.  They still get some votes from people just because they "have always voted Democrat."  They get a lot of the "minority" vote because of the pandering that the Democratic candidates do IMHO.  People are seeing through all of the ultraleftist rhetoric, so, unless they move much more toward the center they will cease to be a viable party.

The net result of no viable opposition party is fearsome, however.  I have cynically decided that the main reason to have two parties, more or less with equal strength, is so that they act as a check on each other.  If we descend into a multi-party system like the UK & Canada, we will wind up with either chaos & anarchy or, more likely, stultification, i.e., nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

5sub
View Quote

Sub Sailor. Are you saying this in jest? Or do you really want Dean to be nominated so you can vote for this guy for president?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

5sub
View Quote

Sub Sailor. Are you saying this in jest? Or do you really want Dean to be nominated so you can vote for this guy for president?
View Quote
Neither.  Vote for the worst democratic candidate in the primary, then vote for the best republican in the general election.
That way, you help the worst face off with the best.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Kerry yesterday angrily cited his war record in Vietnam when asked by a New Hampshire student about charges that it's unpatriotic to attack the commander-in-chief, fuming: "I left some blood on a battlefield that President Bush never left anywhere."
View Quote

Kerry had better not bring that up.

We have his team reports- 30KIA with only 3 weapons recovered Bob? Care to explain? I know the Hague would be interested...
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Thier far left talk will only go as far as the primary elections. I'll bet that when the general election comes around against Bush they will campaign sounding more conservative that any of us here. Just my .02..... fullclip

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top