Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 8:57:55 PM EDT
Sorry I just need to vent.  I just watched the dems debate on CNBC,  and I honestly beleive they are the most ignorant individuals on this planet.  They were talking about how they want tuition free education, free healthcare and such.  WITHOUT RAISING TAXES!  These morons have to be the most out of touch assclowns I have ever seen from the left.  I don't think they have ever opened their eyes to reality.  Are their parents related?

Sorry,  like I said,  I just needed to vent.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, based on the snippet of a recent debate I caught, they are ignorant enough that John Kerry (remember, "knucklehead" and "asshole" are not the same as "stupid") believes he will garner support among them by attacking Dean as follows:

[Kerry] So why do you want to cut funding for Medicare?

[Dean] I don't want to cut funding for Medicare.

[K] You want to [my emphasis] [i]cut the [b]rate of growth[/b] in Medicare funding. That is the same as cutting Medicare funding.[/i]

Maybe that statement, followed by "I ___(a) AGREE ____(b) DISAGREE with the accuracy of the last statement above" should be the literacy test for voters.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, based on the snippet of a recent debate I caught, they are ignorant enough that John Kerry (remember, "knucklehead" and "asshole" are not the same as "stupid") believes he will garner support among them by attacking Dean as follows:

[Kerry] So why do you want to cut funding for Medicare?

[Dean] I don't want to cut funding for Medicare.

[K] You want to [my emphasis] [i]cut the [b]rate of growth[/b] in Medicare funding. That is the same as cutting Medicare funding.[/i]

Maybe that statement, followed by "I ___(a) AGREE ____(b) DISAGREE with the accuracy of the last statement above" should be the literacy test for voters.
View Quote

"A reduced increase is a cut"

The congressional Dems have chanted that mantra for years, apparently Kerry still hears it in the back of his head....

STUPID DEM...

Now if only we could find a way to kill this train-wreck of a medicare drug bill (Unless it DOES end up killing Medicare like all the Dems say. Then by all means pass the thing)... Sorry, but my tax $$$ should not go to funding someone's state-of-the-art medical treatment just 'cause they can't afford it.

If you want to pay 1970s prices for health care, you should recieve a 1970s standard of care! End of story...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top