Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 3:16:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the fitting thing to do is let the Taliban back in power while she's there, and make her stay.

See if she "gets it" then.

The world is a better place with Hitlery in a burkha.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
How can ANYBODY with ANY knowledge of her actually believe that the visit is anything more than trying to collect some political brownie points and a photo op?

Now I’m not so idealistic to believe that GW doesn’t see the political value in his surprise visit to Iraq, but you know deep down that considerations like that didn’t play a primary role in his decision, unlike The Beast.

The woman gives me the willies every time I see her. [puke]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
What you wanna bet the officers warned the soldiers not to boo her.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What you wanna bet the officers warned the soldiers not to [s]boo[/s] shoot her.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...
I wish...somebody could've accidentally whacked her in the noggin with a buttstock.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw on Fox new a american soldier helping some towel head over there that accidentally fired a rpg into the air & burned the $#!t outa his foot. Maybe that same guy will have the same accident & the rocket will come back down right at her.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Oops! Negligent discharge, honest to God!

I wish.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
i hope there will be someone to beat her in 2008!

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I saw on Fox new a american soldier helping some towel head over there that accidentally fired a rpg into the air & burned the $#!t outa his foot. Maybe that same guy will have the same accident & the rocket will come back down right at her.
View Quote

Unfortunatly, the ole RPG will detonate at 600-800 meters of flight.  

They should let her walk in a mined area, her big ass would probably set off a AT mine.   [}:D]
She probably hates GI's just as much as the Secret Service so she probably will walk with her own group of cronies.  So I think the walk in a minefield is perfect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top