Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2003 2:01:52 PM EDT
God, they are painfull to watch.

I don't care much for choreography much anyway (it makes me angry when I see it).

But the lip synching is especially painfull to watch. Is there a reason they have to lip synch?

What a bunch of generic fluff.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just seen that...I remember the good ol days...Willie Nelson would have came out,said "how yall doing" pluged up his guitar and kicked into wiskey river.....screw all the dancers,fireworks,choreography.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Uhhh....the halftime of the Cowboys  - Fish game ROCKED.

Toby Keith yeah baby.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Toby Keith yeah baby.

View Quote

Yep. First half time show I've seen in years. It was great. Despite the fireworks. Although the Dallas Cheerleaders were easy to look at, as usual. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah. I hate the games too.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing could be worse than that one Superbowl halftime show where Aerosmith and n'sync sang together.  

I could not bear to watch or listen to Aerosmith since then.  I was literally sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing could be worse than that one Superbowl halftime show where Aerosmith and n'sync sang together.  

I could not bear to watch or listen to Aerosmith since then.  I was literally sick to my stomach.
View Quote

that was the most painful shows to watch. i actually turned it off and forgot to turn it back on as i found something else to do.
whoever thought that one up i'm willing to bet got fired.(then again, they most likely got promoted)
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just seen that...I remember the good ol days...Willie Nelson would have came out,said "how yall doing" pluged up his guitar and kicked into wiskey river.....screw all the dancers,fireworks,choreography.....
View Quote

He is one of Bubba Clinton's best buddies, so big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toby Keith yeah baby.

View Quote

Yep. First half time show I've seen in years. It was great. Despite the fireworks. Although the Dallas Cheerleaders were easy to look at, as usual. [;)]
View Quote

You mean to tell me that as fans of Toby Keith you actually enjoyed watching him stoop to the level of Madonna and other crappy pop stars? Hell, it looked to me like he wasn't all that into  lipping along to a recorded song either. The guy hardly tried.  

It was kind of sad if you ask me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Lucky you dont live in england. When they have a movie on TV at night, they stop it half way thru to show the news for an hour then start the movie again. Hows that for a half time show? I hate the BBC!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top