Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 5:55:49 PM EDT
I'm heading to the gun show this weekend and facing a tough choice. Do I want to buy a new gun or some hicaps for my ar and m1a? I don't have any certain gun in mind and can't decide whether to wait till after the ban to buy my mags. Since I don't know if and by how much prices will drop after September. Any thoughts on whether I should wait on the mags and for how long? I hate tough choices.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with an open mind and just find the best deal on whatever.  I come home with some really good deals that I didn't really start out to find.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, keep an open mind. I went to by an AK and left with an AR lower. Never know what you are going to get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top