Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 2:35:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice work. I hope they billed her for the rescue too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you see the footage of the rescue? That moron ignores the signs and warnings, drives into the water, risks the lives of the firefighters who went in to rescue her (after they just told her NOT to go past them), and then is flipping out at them for "hurting her" when they pulled her fat white trash ass out of the car.

I hope she does a year.

The Firefighters were better men than I would have been, I'd have let her drown for being that stupid.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Was she the lard-ass with the eye patch?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't remember an eye patch, but she was the one who was brought out the window spuealing like a the pig she was. She may have been pregnant, which makes me feel SO much better that she'll be responsible for raising a child.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw the coolest flood rescue live on tv when I was visiting LA in 1996.

You know those concrete-lined "rivers" than run through LA for flood control?  Sometimes 18-wheelers use them illegally to avoid traffic.  This trucker apparently was doing that when a flashflood nailed him.

His rig was stalled directly underneath some power lines, about 50'-80' overhead.  The TV news chopper shot the rescue live while the rescue chopper flew in under the powerlines and picked this trucker up off the top of his rig, which was surrounded big a torrential river.  It was like something out of a movie.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
She just [i]looked[/i] like a complete dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, that was her.

They should have let that bitch drown,  fucking retard.

If you see the film again watch before they break the window,  she is actually still trying to steer the fucking car when the water is half way up the windshield.

What a waste of space.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top