Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 10:01:30 AM EDT
OK, I wasn't voting for him anyway.  But I went to his site and emailed him letting him know he lost my support and vote.  Won't change his mind, but the campaigners will know that the stance costs votes and cash.  Next candidate they work for will be less likely to spout crap.

Make more noise and perceived pain and they will stop biting the hand that feeds (or pretends to feed) them...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If you honestly think a Dim candidate for Prez gives a rat's ass about the 2nd Amendment then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklynn.

It will only be after a few more defeats will the Dim Nat. Party even consider repositioning their stance on being anti-gun. Even then, it's not guaranteed. They think "they didn't get their message out/across" is why they continue to fail.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
i'd much rather have him spouting crap and show the world his true intentions than run on a pro gun campaign and screw us.

mike
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#3]
That's my point...  Let them know they are losing elections because of gun control.  Otherwise they will tack the loss up to the Republicans having more money, the economy, the war, etc.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Been emialing, calling his office, writing letters for years. Does no good. Funny thing is he (his office) responds saying he disagrees with me. Honorable change from the response I get from Fat Teddy which is so boilerplate it sounds like I was supporting his position.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i'd much rather have him spouting crap and show the world his true intentions than run on a pro gun campaign and screw us.

mike
View Quote

amen
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm with BeerSlayer on this.

Call the jerk up and thank him for trying to get those "evil guns" done away with. Then he'll go on spouting more and more anti- stuff and maybe wake up more people that the current Democratic Party stance is very anti-gun. They should have learned their lesson a few years ago. Seems they have already forgotten it though.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's my point...  Let them know they are losing elections because of gun control.  Otherwise they will tack the loss up to the Republicans having more money, the economy, the war, etc.
View Quote

Ummm... why do I want to do them ANY favors? [noclue]

--LS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top