Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:16:40 PM EDT
that has a respect for the fairer gender?

does it not bother anybody else that we have threads going on about fucking 13yr old girls and nobody seems to care?

good God, people, 13yrs old!!!!!!!!  what if that was YOUR 13 yr old daughter?  would it be as fun then?  would it be so amusing?

and its not entirely the mans fault of course, its an equal partnership but on her end its mostly parents and your exploitation!  holy shit werent you taught any better either?

what the hell has happened to us?  have we become so self centered and shitty that we no longer care about anything but ourselves?

maybe i'll edit this later, but right now it just seems spot on so it stands as is...........

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Your signature says it all...GO DRINK A BEER!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoever posted that needs their account locked...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Whoever posted that needs their account locked...
View Quote

I think (hope) I heard a faint *click* in the distance not too long ago, but I have been wrong before...  (well, wrong alot actually)
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was 19, I tapped a 15 year old 1 time. She came back for more, but I got to thinking about her age and sent her on her way. I agree with you Rdnec, 13 is to young.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
In my defense, the girl was one year younger than me. I was 15, she was 14, and it had just developed from playing doctor and being good friends since we were 10. Both of us turned out fine. I think you will find in this culture that most women lose their virginity before men.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
i don't see the thread
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
13 year old girl and 17 year old guy is wrong.
13 year old girl and 14 year old guy is just kids playing around.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
i don't see the thread
View Quote

its still on the front burner, shouldnt be hard to find, but i didnt intentionally set any one person above the fire here, lets lump all like actions into one category shall we?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

having sex at 13 or 14 for any gender is NOT playing around, its serious shit and should not be acceptable to anybody. disappointed in you nok..........

at 13 or 14 they should be playing hide and go seek, not fucking each other, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  its as if i had a radical view................
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#10]
It would be easier to respect them if I could figure them out.
Where's that thread, Tx?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Tex, I believe we have found something we agree on.  I read the thread in question and was disgusted by a couple of the posts.  It wasn't a 40 year old having sex with a 13, but some of those age gaps were pretty scary.  And the idea that these guys would brag about it now 10 years later makes me wonder.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It would be easier to respect them if I could figure them out.
Where's that thread, Tx?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=216858
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#13]
When I was 22 I tagged a 16 year old...  though in all fairness she said she was 19, it wasn't until later when I thought her parents had way too much control over her that I peaked a look at her DL and learned the truth....

And it was fun until I learned the truth
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#14]
the thread is here [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=216858[/url]

they were probably both underaged at the time but the whole thing bothers me anyway........

Tex, I believe we have found something we agree on. I read the thread in question and was disgusted by a couple of the posts. It wasn't a 40 year old having sex with a 13, but some of those age gaps were pretty scary. And the idea that these guys would brag about it now 10 years later makes me wonder
View Quote

well damn it norm, its about time we agreed on something! [;D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Your signature says it all...GO DRINK A BEER!
View Quote

.........or 10!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Tex at what age should humans be allowed to have sex?
View Quote

when they're old enough to deal with the possible results
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

having sex at 13 or 14 for any gender is NOT playing around, its serious shit and should not be acceptable to anybody. disappointed in you nok..........

at 13 or 14 they should be playing hide and go seek, not fucking each other, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  its as if i had a radical view................
View Quote

Honestly though, It is just in the last 100 years or so that this became so unacceptable. It has historically been common for women to lose their virginity at ages like that, only back then it was done in marriage. I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm just saying it is not unheard of or even unusual..
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Honestly though, It is just in the last 100 years or so that this became so unacceptable. It has historically been common for women to lose their virginity at ages like that, only back then it was done in marriage. I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm just saying it is not unheard of or even unusual..
View Quote
we hear what youre saying iamblades...but as we all know...society and the laws created by said society are in place to govern the behavior of its people.....need i continue?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

we're not worried about people surviving to reproductive age now are we?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, I understand that argument, was just trying to give tex some perspective.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#22]
well the legal age to have sex is 16 and up, if some 18 year old has sex with a 15 year old, he's in deep shit, but people at my schools been having sex since age 12-13, it disgusts me. >:O
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

we're not worried about people surviving to reproductive age now are we?
View Quote

No, But the ingrained biological desire is still there.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

that sounds decidedly liberal.............."i couldnt control my own actions, there was an ingrained biological desire that said to fuck that little girl" [V]

and have no mistake, thats what a 13 yr old, 14 yr old, 15 yr old...............etc........is, a little girl.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#26]
well the legal age to have sex is 16 and up, if some 18 year old has sex with a 15 year old, he's in deep shit, but people at my schools been having sex since age 12-13, it disgusts me. >:O
View Quote

first post, fresh out of chat, im flattered.............keep your wits about you, its mean in GD...................
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tex at what age should humans be allowed to have sex?
View Quote

when they're old enough to deal with the possible results
View Quote

I am 32 and not sure I am "old enough to deal with the possible results"  You stated 13 is too young so tell me at what age it is appropriate?
View Quote
to a point, it depends on the individual 1GR.....but you COULD deal w/ it if it were to unexpectedly happen to you...you may not like it...but you'd most likely be able to handle it....what 13 yr old do you know that could support a baby on her/his own??  theres a big difference in not being "ready" and not being capable of dealing w/ such things.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

that sounds decidedly liberal.............."i couldnt control my own actions, there was an ingrained biological desire that said to fuck that little girl" [V]

and have no mistake, thats what a 13 yr old, 14 yr old, 15 yr old...............etc........is, a little girl.
View Quote

No I'm not saying that it would absolve them of responsibility because it is a biological desire. They would still have to deal with the consequences of their actions, regardless of what motivated them.

Also, note that it is not always the guy doing the fucking. My Senior year in HS I had this hot freshman chick on my ass trying to get with me. It wasn't worth the trouble so I just ignored her advances, but I see how a guy could get in that situation and think there wasn't anything wrong with it, and I'm not entirely sure there is.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I am 32 and not sure I am "old enough to deal with the possible results" You stated 13 is too young so tell me at what age it is appropriate?
View Quote

well 1GR, just for fun, lets assume that "old enough to deal with the possible results" means that

1.  you don't have to drop out of HIGH SCHOOL to have the kid
2.  you won't have to have your parents watch the kid to go back to HIGH SCHOOL
3.  you're somewhat more mature than the child
4.  you can spell diaper before you have to change one
5.  you don't have to cry to mommy and daddy to take care of your irresponsible ass money-wise
6.  you're old enough to drive her to the hospital
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#30]
[center][red][size=1]*thump*[/size=1][/red][/center]

Anybody else here that noise?

The kids are going to do what they want.  The more bible thumping values pushed on them just pushes them farther from that set of values.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#31]
I never saw the post you speak of, but yeah, I'd say your spot on that it's not right, & not acceptable in the least. The topic, if not the account should be locked asap.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#32]
4. you can spell diaper before you have to change one
View Quote

.........hear
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Had an aunt who got was a mother at 14, her daughter a mother at 16 and the succeeding daughter, a mother at 18.  Progress huh!

We're wired for sex but socialized to discriminate........sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.  These things are anecdotes not everyday.  

The wife's best friend from college was a little surprised at the preference for oral sex in her 16 yr. old.  Hey, no pregnancies though.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey, I'm 16, so this doesn't apply to me!! I've seen some hot 13 year olds... [;)]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I had sex for the first time when I was thirteen. She was fourteen. Is talking about it illegal? Immoral? What am I supposed to do about it now? it's what happened. Guess what, I'm not alone. Do I advocate it now that I'm older and presumabley wiser? NO! I told a story that was a picture from my past. If that's so bad then PLEASE lock my account. I'm 27, married, and about to have a child of my own. I have always practiced safe sex. Why? Beacause I was taught at an early age to do so. Feel free to flame me. I'm guilty.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#37]
No, you are not the only one.  I agree with you 100%.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#38]
We all can think that now but, I just know you were that age some years back, did you feel and speak that way then?
View Quote

i was never put into a situation that it would have mattered, our parents made sure of that, a bit of that is missing here as well

I had sex for the first time when I was thirteen. She was fourteen. Is talking about it illegal? Immoral? What am I supposed to do about it now? it's what happened. Guess what, I'm not alone. Do I advocate it now that I'm older and presumabley wiser? NO! I told a story that was a picture from my past. If that's so bad then PLEASE lock my account. I'm 27, married, and about to have a child of my own. I have always practiced safe sex. Why? Beacause I was taught at an early age to do so. Feel free to flame me. I'm guilty.
View Quote

first off, as i said numerous times prior, i did not mean to single anyone out for any purpose, this is just a discussion of the topic and wasnever meant to be more.  but since you brought it up, what would you do if your child turns out to be a girl, then 13 yrs later you find a 14 yr old boy on top of her?  gonna chalk it up to life experiences for them, throw em a rubber and walk away or what?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:02:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Welcome to the '80's. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and all your friends were virgins till at least 18?  
View Quote

FWIW, they both look 18 to me.

[img]http://xzodus.com/funny_images/feetup2.jpg[/img]

TRG
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm with you, Tex. While it is true that far too many kids are screwing each other at far too early an age, it doesn't make it right.

Your point cannot be taken as an attack on anyone here unless that person is suffering from self-guilt, and we all know why they would be feeling that way.

The others attacking you are the usual anti-moralists who think that teaching the Bible to children is somehow going to drive the young skulls full of mush into prostitution and other equally destructive sexual adventures. [rolleyes]

So, have some here done it with girls who were way too young, or when THEY were too young, or when the age gap was too large? Sure. Most of them have since grown up and would not wish that on their own kids, especially their daughters. Others have never grown up, and you can tell who they are.

I lost my virginity at 19. At 21, I did a 15-year old. I now look at my boss's daughter (a GORGEOUS 15-year-old), and I wonder how on earth I ever did that to such a child, someone else's little girl. Then I think of my two little girls, and WORRY....

Of course, we will be called prudes, Bible-thumpers, and worse for simply standing up for what is right. I, for one, consider such insults to be complements when the source of the comments is considered.

Hang in there, and keep fighting the good fight.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Anyone who thinks it's O.K. for 13 and 14 year old kids to have sex of any kind is f*cked in the head.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#44]
No matter what anyone's personal views may be whether or not it's right or wrong... it's statutory rape, and that's illegal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#45]
having sex with underage girls is rape
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#46]
TexRdnec-

I am with you.  It's wrong.  It's wrong for two 14 year olds to have sex.  It's wrong for a 40 year old woman to have sex with a 13 year old boy.  (Sure, he doesn't mind, but he isn't mature enough to realize the import of sex and love in a meaningful relationship.)

And Synister- It's not bible thumping; it's morality.  It's raising your kids with a strong sense of right and wrong.  It's not the hazy, media-driven gray areas where chicks are kissing on each other in public.  I couldn't explain that one to my 10 year old daughter!
Since when is it a bad thing to raise your kids to know right and wrong and to be personally responsible?

And a grown man/woman having sex (or wanting to) with a 13-year old boy/girl is a pedophile.  And I wouldn't mind if every pedophile in the world was rounded up, tried, convicted, and gut shot.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Since when is it a bad thing to raise your kids to know right and wrong and to be personally responsible?
View Quote

It began when the highly-moral atheists demanded that God be removed from schools. Then their highly-moral friends in Hollywood began releasing absolute crap. Then their highly-moral buddies in the media made it all look normal.

Now, if you DARE to stand up for morality of ANY kind, you are a demented Bible-thumping whacko Christian fundamentalist neo-Taliban extremist pig.

[Morpheus]Welcome........to the real world![/Morpheus]

Lord, help us!  [v]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Just in case you're referring to my "Girl that broke your heart" thread, I never had sex with her. When I posted the thread, I was talking about emotion, first love and heart break.  Not sex.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#49]
You and all your friends were virgins till at least 18?
View Quote

not only did i meet all my criteria but a few years later i ended up marrying her.  sorry, can't speak for my friends.......

[underbreath]thatfuckingTRGnogoodsorry.....[/underbreath]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#50]
IF THERES GRASS IN THE FIELD PLAY BALL!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top