Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2001 4:52:28 AM EDT
Springfield, PRMA, from www.masslive.com, via www.worldnetdaily.com

11y o boy stabbed to death by another 11 y o boy in a movie theater showing 'R'-rated horror flik.

"officials" say boy was one of 'many' young children in the movie, many of whom were running in & out, arguing, etc.

....Stabbed him once in upper chest....boy died at scene. Perp got away by running out of mall...
[probably got the subclavian artery or a pneumothorax].

Now we'll hear it: Mass proposes knife control at R-rated movies when young kids are in attendance....
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 5:06:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Knife control? Naw, would be hard to do. Metal detectors like at airports. Invest in companies that make these. Soon they will be in every theatre in the U.S.
Link Posted: 2/5/2001 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing new, look at the security at some schools.  Metal detectors, ZERO tolerance, should just make all the kids wear orange jumpsuits and slippers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Lots of countries have knife control. I once talked with a foreign diver (I think he was Belgian) who said he could only have his diving knife with him in his car when to was going to and from the boat for a dive. I think they also forbid carrying any knife in your pocket in the UK. Won't be hard to have
"knife control" here, they'll just throw your a$$ in jail if they catch you with a knife.
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard the knife punctured his left lung and pierced the left ventricle.
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#6]
must have been that stupid pos horror movie valentine.

what i got from the trailer: maniac with a knife on a killing spree.  now that's original.

i'd rather see all horror movies banned before knives.

oh i forgot.  hollywood's too powerful.

Link Posted: 2/9/2001 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Them kennedys must br bored
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Knife control.... I was wondering how long it would take them to come up with that idea. What a fuking joke. I hate people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2001 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#9]
"Ted Kennedy tries to get the bill that bans "rocks" bigger than his."

Makes you wonder why nobody ever went three for three...?
Link Posted: 2/10/2001 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
murder up 40% in massachusetts and it's only february.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top