Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2001 3:25:51 AM EDT
Will he ever move out.
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1391821&a=10390079&p=48272407[/img].
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Did get a look at the size of him? He out grew my shoes 4 years ago.He wears size 14.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:47:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Messy room.  Look, cat litter right next to the bed.  Sniff sniff...  smelly.

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:52:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did get a look at the size of him? He out grew my shoes 4 years ago.He wears size 14.
View Quote

It's not the size of the boot that matters, but rather how it's applied.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:56:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Yea that room stinks. At least he got a job.
I just wish he would get a life. He lives in that room.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:00:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure he helps out at home doing yardwork, housework, etc... right? [:O] Plus I hope he pays rent.

He is probably saving money (living at home) for more guns.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:13:41 AM EDT
[#7]
What's up with all the cats?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:18:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Here Kitty Kitty, Blam!
My .02
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I think one of those cats look just like him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here Kitty Kitty, Blam!
My .02
View Quote

We do have some cat "fanciers" on the board that can help with the cat overcrowding. [heavy]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:49:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe a girlfriend with good qualities can add a little "boost" in his engine and put direction in his life.  No, I'm not taking about any girl, but a girl who has some drive in her life. No drugs or other junk to bring him down.  Maybe whatever drive she has will eventually be picked up by him.  He probably will clean up his act, get the cats out, and maybe see the outside world more often.  

Woman/girls can be catalysts for change in a guy's life.  Well...sometimes it does not. It probably depends on what kind of girl she is!   [:)]

I once lost all my excess weight(it was a significant amount)in only three weeks because I found a nice gal when I was younger.  Worked out hard so I could take her to the beach and look like a "stud" around her.   [:D]

Just my .02 doggie snacks worth!

-RoadDog
(Charles Atlas spokesman)

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Why would he leave?  Just look at all that pu$$y in his bed!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#13]
How many head of cat(tle) you got on that ranch?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Why would he leave? Just look at all that pu$$y in his bed!  
View Quote

LOL!!!

Well, it worked for me because I didn't have any cats at his age to "play" with!   [:)]

-RoadDog
(Charles Atlas "after" model)

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Most kids grow up to be as worthless as their parents. God, I hope mine find a purpose that I never did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#16]
All and all he is a pretty good kid. He is not a drug head or alcohalic.
He is at that age where you can not tell him anything. He is veary smart, but wont use his head.
The cats hide in his room because i shoot them with the air soft. Got to keep them on there toes.

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
All and all he is a pretty good kid. He is not a drug head or alcohalic.
He is at that age where you can not tell him anything. He is veary smart, but wont use his head.
The cats hide in his room because i shoot them with the air soft. Got to keep them on there toes.

View Quote
                                               Man does this look familiar!...at least the kittys are happy.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Start charging him rent.  

He needs to get a job and start making something of himself.

BTW, "look at all the pussy on his bed"  Funny[:)]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Tacking hotties on the wall. Boy, that brings back memories. Too bad the wife doesn't allow it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Cat box is full when burying a fresh one digs up another.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe a girlfriend with good qualities can add a little "boost" in his engine and put direction in his life.
View Quote

LOL. I think theres one that lives next to SteyrAUG!

[sex]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Nuttin like the smell of a fresh load o' cat $hit to start the mornin'..........................................................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Did you know a standard size cat turd is the perfect size for muzzle loading into a paintball gun?Falcon,put away that airsoft and go for the gusto,cat`s hate being blasted with their own poo,I think they would rather take both barrels from a H&H .500 nitro express than suffer the indignity of being beaned across the scalp with a BFPCT (ballistic flat point cat turd)if you dig around the litter box you might even find a TCHTSP (truncated cone hair tailed spire point)You`ve got to love an animal that extrudes the ammo necessary for it`s own demise.
Bossman
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#24]
That was me.

I never finished High school, I had like 5 more credits to finish, High School was such a waste I didn't bother.

Never went to college.

I stayed home all day. Lived behind my computer. My room was worse than that one, although I only have one cat and the litter box is in the garage.

Half a year ago I got a job at IBM making more than my parents ever did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Never went to college.

Half a year ago I got a job at IBM making more than my parents ever did  
View Quote

This is what I had mentioned to another member of this board who wanted advice. I read there are thousands of people who have gotten good jobs in the computer industry without ever stepping foot on a college campus!  Although, more doors would open up for applicants with degrees.

Falcon2, maybe you have another FrankTheSpank in the making and not even know it.  Enough to give you nightmares?  Ummmm...skip that remark!

I'm still going to stick with my plan on getting a degree at this wallet-busting university that I am attending.  Either that or become another Charles Atlas and sell books and tapes.   [:)]

-RoadDog
(future CEO of RoadDog Body-Building products)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh hell yes! A degree would open WAY more doors.

Right now I'm applying for another job (IBM is nothing but a big stuffed suit) and people with degrees, computer science degrees make three times as I do!

But all I'm saying is you don't NEED one.

Some people are born with idiot savants like me [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

But all I'm saying is you don't NEED one.  
View Quote

I agree with you, Frank.  Been there, done that, as an entrepreneur.  [:)]

I hope you get that other job.  More power to you!  

-RoadDog

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks man,

It's still all the way in San Jose and I live in Stockton... but god damn I need to get away from IBM!

This is only temp, unless I like it enough. I want to find a job in Sacramento or closer if possible.

This job I'm interviewing for use to be owned by H. Ross Perot. It was one of the many companies that made him billions, now it's public so no one really owns it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah but I bet this "kid" actually likes his father.

I on the other hand haven't spoken to my sperm donor in 7 years.

When my parents divorced I stayed with my mom and didn't want anything to do with my so called Dad.

He called me a lazy bum, kicked me out of the house many times (even though he couldn't since I was under 18) said I did drugs (to this day I haven't even puffed a joint) he said I was a piece of shit and would never do anything with my life, always picked fights with me etc. etc...

I'd sure like park my new Blazer: [img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/WebImages/BLAZER.JPG[/img] next to his 10 year old beat up pickup truck and say "never amount to nothin eeeh pop?!?!"
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
All and all he is a pretty good kid.  
He is at that age where you can not tell him anything.

View Quote

Tell him to move out while he still knows everything.
My parents started charging me rent when I got out of high school, Two months and I was out, AAAAH life by my rules, it was great,twenty years later I wish I was still living at home, Mom cooks better than the wife (did I say that out loud)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#32]
At least you have someone to cook for you.

All my food comes from drive thrus or frozen boxes.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top