Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2003 10:15:54 AM EDT
So Saturday I was puttering around the house, doing some chores, when for some reason I found myself remembering a few years ago when I asked McUzi about a first-edition copy of "Sartship Troopers" that a friend of his was selling.  I don't know what made me think of it, and I don't believe I've really thought about that particular event in years (no reason to).

Anyway, five minutes later my fiancee called and said she was in an old bookstore, and had seen a first-edition copy of "Starship Troopers" five minutes earlier and was wondering if I wanted it for Christmas.

How WEIRD is that?!?

Anyone else have strange coincidences like this happen to them?

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#1]
{lame attempt at Twilight Zone music}doo doo doo doo... doo doo doo doo{/lame attempt at Twilight Zone music}

One time I was sitting at my desk at work and had a STRONG sense that the phone was about to ring.  I don't get alot of calls at my job.  The phone rang about 2 seconds later.  It totally freaked me out because I've never gotten such a strong sense about something like that.

I'm like psychic and stuff.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#2]
This morning when I got up I noticed it was spitting snow, just as I started to reach for the phone to call the wife and tell her it rang. It was my wife on the phone calling to tell me it was snowing. Now how's that for a coincidence?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#3]
There's not enough room on this thread to list the number of times I have had preminitions about simple stupid shit.  

I never see lottery numbers or game scores so I haven't been able to cash in on my ability... yet.

Stuff like you're talking about happens to me every day though.  I got it from my grandfather... he has prophetic dreams and thinks about certain things shortly before they happen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I was watching TV with my dad one day while my mom and brother went to get groceries. THe phone range and for some reason I started thinking that my mom had gotten into a car accident. My dad puts the phone down 10 seconds latter and tells me that we have to go, she was in a car accident.

that one freaked me out.

P.S. Everybody was OK though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top