Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2003 7:07:55 AM EDT
Just wonderingand kinda curious.

Did he and his wife have a baby or something?

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
[big trouble in little china] Sometimes you just gotta say....what the heck. [/big trouble in little china]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
who knows, and who really cares?

you sound like a nosey neighbor that has to know everybody's business.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#3]
who's jackburton?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Did he ever make a reply?

I was curious too, but the thing went on for several pages and he still hadn't replied.

JackBurton, where are you!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#5]
[i]"Nosey guy, huh?" he says. "You know what we do to nosey guys?"[/i]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
who knows, and who really cares?

you sound like a nosey neighbor that has to know everybody's business.

View Quote

I care, because everything that goes on at AR15.com is very important to me. It is my life, my world.

Hahaha, sorry couldn't resist. [:D]

BTW, he did reply and said he got a time machine, and that it was sitting on his lap and was worth every penny. Some speculated it was an NFA item or two, while another guessed it was a new infant. (Someone did say it could be a hot young chick). Rreowww
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#7]
sara brady needed some more straw purchase guns for her kid, and offered a great price
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top