Posted: 5/10/2001 9:39:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm 19 and still hitting on 17-18 yo giggling high school chicks. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:44:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude !!! the BEST years are still ahead of you ... believe me if I could relive ANY of my life ... it would be my 30's ....and brother the ladies in their 30's are 10 times hotter than those children you were checkin' out.
I'm 39 now ... if it gets any better in my 40's I won't be able to handle it ! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Younger girls?  I must have missed out. I hit six feet at 13, and was shaving at 12.  Learned enough to pass myself off as an undergrad on campus, and started having fun there - LOVE finals week!  Lotsa girls needing some "stress relief!"

Now, I'm married - and my wife is 17 years older than I am.  Had to find SOMEONE I could talk to - most of hte girls my age are pretty brainless....

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#6]
its just a pre mid life crisis. it hapens to the best of us. if I would have told you 5 years ago that you would be here now you probly would have laughfed in my face.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm 33, I work with mostly guys who are 18 to 21 mostly. Every time they see a good looking girl, they freak, I turn around from whatever it is I'm doing to see what's amiss, and yes they are attractive, but they look like they're about 14. Damn,when did it happen,I'm an old geezer.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been 18 for 22 years now. I remember looking at 30 year old women and thinking they were old. I'm single for the time being, and my preferred dating age range is 28-35. When I was 20, I liked them a little older than me.
You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:28:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll be 18 for 22 years in 6 months and as far as I'm concerned, you young studs can keep them youngin womenz. Womenz ain't worth a damn 'till they hit 30. I don't need no gigglin', attention deficit affected, rap music listenin', MTV/Survivor watching little girls. I'll take a 35 year-old divorced, jaded, little hussy with 3 kids by two husbands type of woman any day. Wait a minute... I'm snapping out of it. Whew, that's better. Yeah, little hotties are cool.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#10]
33 years old and feel 18 [beer]
I stay active and in shape [beer]
I too, look at the girls when I go to the bar and wonder if they're even old enough to vote...let alone drink...
I myself prefer women my age...(but not my weight)[:)]  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:17:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm, uh, 53....may I stay and play with you kids anyway?  I promise to ogle 18 year old girls too . . .
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#12]
That's the problem with getting older.  Up until this year, I enjoyed driving through the college campus in my town and admiring this year's crop of female flesh.

Now I drive through and am amazed at how much they look like my oldest daughter.  All the fun has gone out of it (which, in retrospect, is a GOOD thing).
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Geez Gloftoe, I was thinking the exact same thing just the other day.  You took the thoughts right out of my head.  Stop That! [;)]  You know, I've been thinking more and  more about getting that Bushmaster I saw at the shop the other day.  Hmmm.... Or perhaps a nice scope for the Rem 700, or a set of tritium sites for the Glock, or . . .

Then again, there's that new Victoria's Secret catalog my wife got in the mail the other day.  Something from there could be fun as well.  Ahh the decisions that come with being an adult!

You know, I like being a grown up!

Adam Jacob
[email protected]
ICQ 47024895 "SoundGoat"
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#14]
If you're not old enough to be their father you're not old yet.  Here are some ages that will really tweak your mind:

36:  Old enough to sleep with a woman half your age.

42:  Old enough to take a woman half your age out to a bar.

Or this:

I got my Bachelor's degree from UC San Diego in 1980.  I work near the campus, and occasionally walk or bike there for lunch, exercise, fresh air, and scenery.  Most of the freshmen and sophomores, besides being Asian, weren't even born yet when I graduated!

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I went back to school late in life.  On days when I wasn't too tired to keep my eyes open I enjoyed the view.  I was often amazed how intellegent some young folks were...how could they remember all that stuff from class?  But they were often "less than bright" when it came to reality.  "We need X,Y,Z program."  I wonder now that they have moved into the work world and get a paycheck with lots of holes in it to support X,Y,Z programs if they still support same.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:01:40 AM EDT
[#16]
What's a "Fuddrucker's"?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I am a bartender and I can't tell you how many times I've carded "kids" that are old enough to drink. In Nevada the age of consent is 16, so you only need a drivers license to legally engage in carnal pleasures.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuddrucker's is a chain of "world famous" hamburger joints.  I really like them.  I think they grind their own meat and bake their own buns.  You order the style and size burger you want (1/2 lb., med. rare, please) and they serve you the bun and meat.  You put as much of the other goodies on it as you want.  When my wife wants me to take her to Portland she usually tries to bribe me with a trip to Fuddrucker's.

Darn mistypes!  Now I'm phobic!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Old enough to know better......but still too young to care.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#20]
How old am I?  Lets put it like this; I was an usher in Ford's theater when Lincoln was shot.

Well, not really, but I still chase much younger women.  So I'm a lecherous old man.  So what.  I own black guns and eat red meat too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#21]
I've reached the age of "invisible to young women". [:(]

I'm 39, my stepdaughter is just about to turn 22.  I have two [i]grandkids[/i] aged 1 and 2![:0]

I'm not going to have a midlife crisis, though.  I think I was 35 my whole life.  So, instead, I play with my arsenal and my classic big-block Mustang.[:D]

My wife loves me, and life is [b]GOOD[/b][beer]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#22]
KBaker, my boss is 55 and he was saying the same about being invisible to young women a few days ago. In his words, "If you put me in a room with twenty 18 year-old girls, shut the door, came back in an hour and then asked if there was a man in the room, all the girls would say no".

Jesus H. Christ! Now, that's bad.

Anyway, you're only invisible if you don't have what they want. If you have fame, notoriety, or money, you can be visible no matter how old you are.

At 39 I don't consider myself invisible to young girls, although I know they look at me with disgust. I guess that's better than nothing. he he
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I keep wishing the "invisible" part was literally accurate.  Whoo-hoo!  I could be a dirty old man and visit dormotory showers!!! [:p]

Nah.  I'm happy with my wife.  Having a 21 year-old daughter kinda puts a new perspective on the attractions of younger women.  I don't have a CEO's income, so I'm not really interested in a "shoulder ornament".  Nice to look at, but you can't have much of a conversation with most of 'em.  

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#24]
to old to rock-n-roll, but tooooo young to die...  Jethro Tull
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top