Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 7:22:33 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=755787

CRC
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Wonder if he would be their hero if he hadn't turned hardass, failed to extract the info and unknowingly let the unit get ambushed.
Probably.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Wonder if he would be their hero if he hadn't turned hardass, failed to extract the info and unknowingly let the unit get ambushed.

They would demand a court martial.  

I had to stop reading after a few posts.  These morons don't have a clue.  Never been in the military, much less a combat zone, yet thay have excellent armchair leadership abilities.  One idiot demanded he be dishonorably discharged.  Last I knew officers were dismissed and enlisted discharged.  Totally clueless bunch of sphincters.  

Eddie
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn that's some funny stuff.  This is my favorite so far...

One has to wonder, though, how this man will behave as a civilian. Will he blast away at anyone on the street he thinks might possibly be a threat to him? I think he's unstable, and should be watched closely.

[dumb voice]What will he do if he's behind me and I have 13 items in the 12 items or less checkout lane?[/dumb voice]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[dumb voice]What will he do if he's behind me and I have 13 items in the 12 items or less checkout lane?[/dumb voice]

I think all reasonable people will agree that a person with 13 items in the 12 items or less land should be beaten severely

These guys on DU never seem to see that LARGER picture.  The suggestion is that a private citizen should be "watched closely" by the state because of their thoughts???

I supposed the Duers think everyone on ar15.com is "unstable" and should be "watched closely" too.  Morons.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
i wonder if the guy thats crying "hes a disgrace to the uniform" was ever in the millitary?

personally, i think the guy should get a medal.
i dont see why this is sucha big deal. he didnt watse the guy, just made him soil himself.

is making somebody soil their pants a crime these days?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top