Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 8:04:03 PM EDT
surreal.  I could give a shit if he lives or dies but he already looks dead. A 45 year old that wants to be a woman.  A guy that could have had any woman and chose sex with kids.  Even had women.  Still liked kids.  One screwed up asshole.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking today at work actually, that those sunglasses he wears alot resemble the eye sockets in a human skull. Coupled with his complection and plastic surgery he wouldnt need much to remake "thriller" with those shades. Its sad to see someone that doesnt see what theyve done to themselves...kinda like eating disorders. They have a distorted image of themselves and dont believe what others tell them. I think he's beyond the point of no return as far as looking normal.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
A few days ago in criminal justice class we actually had to read a 13 yr old boys statement about his relationship with Jackson.  It was so so disturbing, like a "letter to playboy" for pedophiles, all I can say is ewww
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top