Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 3:24:19 PM EDT
I met my wife 4 years ago and up until about 4 months ago things were OK.THEN she moved out,left ALL the bills unpaid for months(think $400 utilities&$300 phone) and started fuckin another guy,ALL because SHE wasn't happy.

NOW,you think"how in the hell is THAT blessed?"

I'M blessed because I'm still here.I won't EVER quit and I will never give up on myself because GOD has a purpose for me and HE believes in me.

I AM blessed and I am here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You have a great attitude there, MAC-DADDY. Keep it up. We're here for you brother.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks FOTL.I didn't air this so people would feel sorry for me,I should have posted that when you think things are bad you should look within yourself and find the things that are good in your life(and be THANKFULL for it) instead of wallowing in depression.

THAT's the message I wanted to get across.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck her, good luck, and buy and do whatever the hell you want now.

You got a new start now.  Take advantage of it and have fun!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fuck her(someone ELSE is doing that)

good luck thanks!

and buy and do whatever the hell you want now.I never stopped!!lol

You got a new start now. yes I do(wasn't PLANNING on one though)

Take advantage of it and have fun!I'm hooking up with an old girlfriend tonight and will get laid if I'm lucky.

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoons was where they were flying down a hill on a sled. Calvin is babbling some stuff and as they go off a ramp assholes over elbows Calvin says, "Nothing is so bad it can't always get worse."

Pretty profound statement for a 7 yr old cartoon character.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
One of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoons was where they were flying down a hill on a sled. Calvin is babbling some stuff and as they go off a ramp assholes over elbows Calvin says, "Nothing is so bad it can't always get worse."

Pretty profound statement for a 7 yr old cartoon character.

words to live by
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'M blessed because I'm still here.I won't EVER quit and I will never give up on myself because GOD has a purpose for me and HE believes in me.

AMEN, and Amen!!!

There!!  You're "VALIDATED"!!  !!!

Go in peace...
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good for you, old buddy.

I have a similiar story.  My wife left after 20 years, 3 years ago Thanksgiving.  The following year was the worst in my life.

But God is faithful.  I am happier than I have ever been.  I am closer to my kids and grandkids than ever before.  And, most importantly, closer to Jesus than ever.

I am truly blessed.

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#9]
It's easy to feell sorry for one's self, but what a waste of time. I'm glad you can keep on the sunny side, always on the sonny side.
You are right. things could be so much worse, & if you look at what some folks are going through or how others lives are, it really is a small thing. Just keep trusting in God, & enjoy every day of your life. As for her, the best revenge you can have is to stay happy, & to barely notice she left. Just be the best you can be, & relize all things in the physical are subject to cahnge, & change they will. Be blessed brother man!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#10]
MAC-DADDY,

Yes, you are blessed, and it is gratifying in the best sense of the word to see that you have a clear vision of this, thank God and his Son.

Scripturally speaking, she has given you a total free card to go and do what you want. She has apparently left and cheated on you, Christ tells us to forgive, but also allows us to walk away when this occurs. Even though you had not intended starting over, you are now, so make the best of the situation you are now experiencing and get to the gym and work out and start meeting people and taking care of YOU!!!!

God bless!

Dram out
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad your here!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Never give up ... get revenge and start dating some perky big breasted blonde godess and make sure you're seen with her.

(applogies in advance if your ex- was a big breasted blonde godess)

If it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be. Work harder on choosing your second go around.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]
[eric idle]
Some things in life are bad,

They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing your life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle,
And this'll help things turn out for the best,
And.....
Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistling]
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And...
[whistling]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistling]
For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin.
Give the audience a grin.
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
So,...
Always look on the bright side of death,
[whistling]
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
[whistling]
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke. It's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
And...
[whistling]
Always look on the right side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the bright side of life!
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[whistling]
[/eric idle]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top