Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 2:34:05 PM EDT
FNC, Shapard Smith was talking with the Judge about MJ and him doing time, The Judge stated that MJ couldn't wear makeup, his wig, or his Nose Prothesis while doing time.

WTH is a fake nose and how would one keep the thing on?

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
i was watching the discover channel about this. for people that have some sort of cancer, they remove the nose and it leaves a big hole. they then replace it with a rubber\plastic replacement of your original nose. its was kinda cool when he removed it to show the camera.

it wouldnt suprise me if it wasnt real. if i were a doctor working on his face, i would recomend taking it off rather than him walking around with the little thing on his face
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the Judge was making a joke.

No one knows if its really true that Jackson lost his nose in a botched plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Double back tape?  It works for auto emblems.
Super Polygrip?  My grandpa swears by it.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#4]
At frist I was thinking it was joke but after all the plastic work I got to thinking.

Note to self: stop thinking
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Wax was used as an adhesive a few years back - I don't know if it is still the go to glue or not.  Super glue will work, too, and it certainly wouldn't that little dirtbag's looks if a big chunk of hide comes off when it's removed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#6]
If he really has a wig and a nose prostheitc then in jail he would...
...Look like a LIVING SKELETON!!!!

You thing the anal vikings of the Aryan Brotherhood would sleep with a living corpse?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
He should get good at giving good skull then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top