Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 1:34:41 PM EDT
RBHam (1000+ posts)     Wed Nov-19-03 09:40 PMOriginal message
Wash. Sniper - Black Ops

Edited on Wed Nov-19-03 09:47 PM by RBHam Never before in the history of jurisprudence has the Government, the Media and the accused himself so fully co-operated to guarantee a conviction.The whole sniper story stinks - the timing (to overshadow the debate in Wash over the Bomb Iraq vote), the evidence (firing a high powered rifle espertly from inside a trunk of a car, with no back lighting?), the reports of the "white van" (white vans are a traditional method for Black Ops killers), the fact that Gulf War Vet Muhammad often talked and bragged about his CIA connections, the fact that the Feds came into the interrogation room after he was arrested and "shut down" the interview when the civil authorities started to ask about his military background and CIA claims, the fact that he's black and Muslim feeds the prejudices and fears of the manipulated populace. Not to mention that illiegal immigrant Malvo's involvement feeds even more prejudices...The Black Ops honchos usually recruit from the armed forces, remember that Timmy Mc Veigh was a Gulf war vet too.Muhammad fulfilled his mission - he may also get the old "fake needle" that Mcveigh got and spend his days working at an underground military facility.

ElsewheresDaughter   (1000+ posts)       Wed Nov-19-03 09:45 PMResponse to Original message
1. read "The New Rulers of the World" by Pilger..

you will tremble....weep...and rage...yes i believe it VERY possible Kucinich has Wellstone's spirit all over him  

KYDEM (136 posts)     Wed Nov-19-03 11:20 PMResponse to Reply #8
9. The FBI agent

That was killed was an agent with the cy-per terrorism division investigating identity thief. How many of the 16 hijackers were using stolen ID. I believe the others that were killed was a cover for the killing of the fbi agent.

CaptainMidnight (510 posts)     Wed Nov-19-03 11:25 PMResponse to Original message
11. Manchurian Candidate?

Or simple patsy?Serious."Duck is In The Noose" sounds too much like "How About A Nice Game of Solitaire?" From THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. I think it was to trigger a post-hypnotic suggestion, that upon hearing the phrase on TV, the "snipers" were to literally lay down and fall asleep. Have Moose do it on TV, so that way they could receive the message while "in the field."Doens't make sense, that these guys just wanted to starte sniping people, so they picked an area with the largest concentration of law enforcement, military, and intelligence agencies in the whole friggin' world? They then succeed for 13 shootings, prove to be most cunning in eluding the police, and then, they go park their car in a very public rest stop during a massive dragnet looking for them, and promptly go to sleep?I don't buy it. RbHam, I agree. I always thought it stunk. Especially comign right on the heels of the Dems' pro-war vote, which they did to "get it off the table so we can start talking about the economy." Very conveeeeeeeenient timing. Couldn't risk politically another massive terror attack. Snipers would be just the thing. Also, snipers shooting citizens on American streets, yet again it's an element that mirrors one of the aspects of the OPERATION NORTHWOODS plan.Additionally, I thought "they" overplayed their hand by having an almost too-perfect patsy.BlackMuslimHomoGimme a break!Always thought this was NOT examined enough....Captain Mike

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Backlighting?

I stopped reading after that. Should I be glad?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]

(white vans are a traditional method for Black Ops killers)...

Muhammad fulfilled his mission - he may also get the old "fake needle" that Mcveigh got and spend his days working at an underground military facility.

...you will tremble....weep...and rage...yes i believe it VERY possible Kucinich has Wellstone's spirit all over him  

9. The FBI agent... That was killed was an agent with the cy-per terrorism division investigating identity thief. How many of the 16 hijackers were using stolen ID. I believe the others that were killed was a cover for the killing of the fbi agent.

Or simple patsy?Serious."Duck is In The Noose" sounds too much like "How About A Nice Game of Solitaire?" From THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. I think it was to trigger a post-hypnotic suggestion, that upon hearing the phrase on TV, the "snipers" were to literally lay down and fall asleep.

Snipers would be just the thing. Also, snipers shooting citizens on American streets, yet again it's an element that mirrors one of the aspects of the OPERATION NORTHWOODS plan.Additionally, I thought "they" overplayed their hand by having an almost too-perfect patsy.BlackMuslimHomoGimme a break!Always thought this was NOT examined enough....Captain Mike

I'm convinced......they've completely lost it...

I shouldn't have kept reading.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The Deification of Wellstone cracks me up.  "Has Wellstone's spirit all over him"?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Deification of Wellstone cracks me up.  "Has Wellstone's spirit all over him"?

REALLY! But we're deranged whackos if we believe in Christ!

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#5]
NO! Keep reading that goofy shit! Be sure to read where they talk about the bias against blacks & then mention MacViegh. How do they relate to each other? Only the DUh-ers know for sure.

I read a thread on Wellstone the other day in there & there's people who wrote they will ALWAYS believe Bush had Wellstone killed no matter WHAT is reported or said. Don't confuse THEM with facts, eh?

They're amazingly stupid to be computer literate.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
There are a FEW at DU at make SOME sense and even make fun of these loons but I really enjoy the freaks that post stuff like this.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Ducks Undergroud is a laugh waiting to happen.

Tin foil stocks are climbing as we get closer to election time so don't forget to invest and make a buck.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh shit!
<speaking into wrist> Paint the vans blue <speaking into wrist>
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh shit!
<speaking into wrist> Paint the vans blue <speaking into wrist>

LOL
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There are a FEW at DU at make SOME sense and even make fun of these loons but I really enjoy the freaks that post stuff like this.

Those few that make sense over there are people from here trolling. It's kind of like tripping a retarded kid though. Not much sport in it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Those few that make sense over there are people from here trolling. It's kind of like tripping a retarded kid though. Not much sport in it.

And people keep asking why our site is so slow and why we are getting trolled...

They are simply doing unto others...
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Trolls add a variety to the board that makes it interesting and exciting. Don't you see how we all band together to set a troll in his shit? Kind of like when you and one of your siblings team up on an outsider that is bringing one of you grief.

Long live the troll! How many times can the same old shit be discussed? What kind of MARPAT did White Feather wear in HEAT? Would an AK kill a zombie that posted a diner pic on DU?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]
What rock did these people craw out from under????
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What rock did these people craw out from under????

I think that was the stupid rock.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#15]
This reminds me of a technical question I've wanted to ask for quite awhile. When doing (or attempting) precision shooting at ranges of 150 - 250 yds, what sort of backlighting do you recommend? Should I put a light behind the target, behind me, or both? Fluorescent or incandescent? Will Coleman lanterns do the job in the field? Any help will be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This reminds me of a technical question I've wanted to ask for quite awhile. When doing (or attempting) precision shooting at ranges of 150 - 250 yds, what sort of backlighting do you recommend? Should I put a light behind the target, behind me, or both? Fluorescent or incandescent? Will Coleman lanterns do the job in the field? Any help will be much appreciated.

Believe it or not....but a candle is the best source of illumination. And it's best to have it in front of the target.

Now the beauty of this is if your target is human, most people find candle rather relaxing. So they will tend to hold still for you longer. And if you the candle is fragranced, think "aroma therapy" here (I find Lillac works best), then they are really lulled into a trance. Easy pickings.

So beware a stranger offering scented candles.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:32:54 AM EDT
[#17]
FOR SOME REASON AFETR THE THREAD i HAVE A SIMLE ON MY FACE.. < damn caps button  sorry>
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:16:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Remember, they place themselves in the top %2 of the intellectuals in this country so your disbelief in their theories simply means that you're a dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#19]
BAN CHEVROLET CAPRICE HATCHBACKS!!!

Do it now!

Do it for the children!

If it saves just ONE LIFE, it will be worth it![/oprah]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top