Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 10:05:42 AM EDT
What? Nobody served with Elvis?

Good deal, now I can tell stories about me and Elvis training side by side in Germany and there's nobody here that can call me on it.

I was getting of Teddy, anyway.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Careful, Vega, er uh I mean, Milsurp, I mean Vega probably served with him.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#2]
This could be intersting. I wonder how many of us served with a celebrity. I didn't but my Dad served in the same rifle company with Dan Blocker (Hoss Cartwright on Bananza) in Korea. That was before he was famous, and of course, before Elvis.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This could be intersting. I wonder how many of us served with a celebrity. I didn't but my Dad served in the same rifle company with Dan Blocker (Hoss Cartwright on Bananza) in Korea. That was before he was famous, and of course, before Elvis.

Did your dad ever tell any stories?

What comes to my fertile twisted little gourd is:

"There we wuz, Me an Hoss Cartwright, shoulder to shoulder an back to the wall......."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top