Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 9:14:09 AM EDT
[trollWell guys.  I just got back from my re-enactment of the Medieval Era.  My unit didn't see any action so I am "technically" still a virgin.  I did have one guy try to grope my ass, so there is still hope for me I guess.

I am glad you all missed me.  Next week I will be pretending to be a human being so please look for that post also.[/troll]

Troll  aka Micheal Jackon

PS  Why do all you guys have avatars while I don't?  Is it because you hate me??
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Why feed the troll? Seriously, he is looking for negative attention, and you and many others are giving it to him. That's not the solution my friend. I for one have chosen not to read his posts any more. I feel this will be far more effective should others choose a similar response. If not, he doesn't exist in my world anymore. It is irrelavent.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why feed the troll? Seriously, he is looking for negative attention, and you and many others are giving it to him. That's not the solution my friend. I for one have chosen not to read his posts any more. I feel this will be far more effective should others choose a similar response. If not, he doesn't exist in my world anymore. It is irrelavent.

well said
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

But it's fun.

EGGS ACT LY!!!

Besides...I am pretty sure Vic-Vega/MilSurp is actually Micheal Jackson.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#6]
What happened to his original "I'm back" thread?  Did the mods scrap it?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude, how was your time with the spec ops community?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What happened to his original "I'm back" thread?  Did the mods scrap it?

Yep, I believe they killed that one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#9]
No, I don't think Milsup is Michael Jackson. I think misurp is the one who made up the false claims of molestation on Jack-o's part. You know, because it happened when he was off last week playing soldier.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Dude, how was your time with the spec ops community?

Well, it went okay.  I was in the super secret Napoleon Navy Teals Team (NNTT)

SGtar15
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#11]
could it be? Milsurp = Vic_Vega = Jacko

would this explain where he has been?

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Guess he's out on bail now.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Is that Jackson's way of saying "I've been caught molesting little boys two times now"
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I know of a poster on this board  who led members to believe that he was being deployed for active military duty, and then sat back laughing and jacking off while people offered their thoughts and prayers for his safety. He was actually going off to play games. Why  would such a person not get his ass kicked off the site and permanently banned? I think that behavior is disgusting, and little different (just in a smaller microcosm) from the behavior of a fake veteran. After all, he pretended to be a serviceman in order to get the benefits of sympathy and kindness, seasoned with the sick pleasure of manipulating people.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Is that Jackson's way of saying "I've been caught molesting little boys two times now"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So very very funny yet so very wrong!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top