Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 4:36:31 AM EDT
32. ACP  $209  

Good gun? Good price? Does anyone here own one or know about them? I know its a pea shooter.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:48:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one, nice little carry gun. Get it with the clip and you can stick it in your waistband and it'll just disapear.  Feed it Winchester Silvertips and stopping power won't be too bad. If you're looking for something to carry that won't burden you down this is the gun for your.  It's not a .357 Mag. but it doesn't drag down your pants like one either.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:01:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks TNFrank
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:30:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya,
These are great guns. I have owned one for years. With the belt clip on it you will litterally forget you have it on you. They also carry good in a shirt pocket on the chest, buttoned type of course. I have fired about 2000 rounds through mine over the years and it has never jammed once. I run corbons through mine with no issues. With the smaller calibur its all about the bullet placement. I would recomend it to anyone.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for the .380 model myself
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The .380 model is out there, I think it was released about three months ago.

I have the P-32 and really like the option of having a carry gun when I don't have the luxury of bulky clothing.  I ordered mine several years ago and received it a month or so later.  The slide, which I ordered in chrome, was severely scratched and the thing WOULD NOT detonate an S&B primer.  I still have several unfired rounds with four or five primer strikes.

I sent it back and received another slide about 7 days later.  Since then, it's operated flawlessly.  I used my Dremel tool to perform the obligatory "fluff and buff" per www.ktog.org and I've got about 1000 rounds through it with no jams since it was returned.  Not much for sights, but its a point and shoot gun, anyway.

One thing that bothers me is the way the .32ACP rims can stack behind eachother.  In some cases, an upper round in the magazine will lodge its rim behind the rim of the case directly underneath.  That means the case cannot move forward and chamber because it's caught up on the lower case.  I've never experienced this while firing, only when trying to manually unload a magazine.  When I've loaded the magazines carefully, I've had no problems.

I carry both the standard magazine and the 10-round extended mag.  The extended mag has a plastic base that merges very will with the grip, so the entire grip is about full size.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top