Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 5:02:54 PM EDT
Does anyone know how to change a picture in a .pdf file into .jpeg format?

I need a picture converted so that we can start the voting on our new logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
email the pdf to me and I'll emal the jpg back

NsB

If you want to do it yourself, you can open the .pdf file with photoshop, crop your logo and then save it as a .jpg
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone know how to change a picture in a .pdf file into .jpeg format?

I need a picture converted so that we can start the voting on our new logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Michael

email me the file
[email protected]
i can do it in 10 seconds
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]
you might try this (I haven't tried it)

audio.newfreeware.com/programs/1544/
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:03:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you have Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader)? If so, open the file, then fromt he menus along the top...

1. Click the "File" menu
2. Select "Export" from the drop-down menu
3. Click on "Extract Images As"
4. Click on the "JPEG Files..." choice.
5. A standard save file dialogue box will appear allowing you to control the name an folder destination of anything extracted.
6. Use Photoshop or Paint or some other graphics editing package to cut and paste any section you like or to change the size of the image.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help guys. deimos converted it for me last night but I didn't get it until this morning. I had to come in to work and all of the files are on my computer at home, so I'll post them all tonight when I get home to start the voting.

Thanks again.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Michael,

Want me to resend those to you to an email addy you can check from work or upload them somewhere?

NsB
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Michael,

Want me to resend those to you to an email addy you can check from work or upload them somewhere?

NsB

Thanks for the offer but it wouldn't help me out. The other 4 finalist logos that my business partner picked out are on my computer at home as well, so I'll just have to do it after work.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top