Posted: 11/20/2003 11:15:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Dallas, Texas.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
The head shot has always greatly confused me. The head does move forward for a split second before moving violently backwards. Did two head shots strike at almost the same moment? This has been brought up before.

Clearly, from the video I saw at
www.powow.com/reviews/zap.htm
you can see a large portion of JFK's head open up above his right ear. Perhaps the entrance wound itself was obliterated by the exit wound due to it's strike on the outward portion of the skull???

I remember reading in Best Evidence that the Parkland doctors saw a gaping hole in the BACK of the head in the occipital region. This is confusing...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it possible that a shot went by his head, to which he reacted?  Then was struck?

The chin hits his sternum. from the force of the shot, and is thrown backwards as a result of the rebound.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#5]
There was more than one shooter.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, Lord, not THIS shit again!

I'm sure the next kook theory will accuse Zapruder of being in on the conspiracy by purposefully choosing a camera that wasn't up to the job...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Jeepers, Zaphod, in a couple of days it will be the 40th Anniversary of the Assassination of JFK!

What should we be talking about?

I mean, other than those two high school girls kissing in the cafeteria?

Eric The(Drooling)Hun

Will it? Big woop.

At least the girls in the cafeteria tell us something about the present. I'm sick to death of all the fucking idiots who continue to roll this pathetic peice of tape in a desperate attempt to prove that some incredible consipracy gunned down the President of the United States.

I remember the reaction when Reagan was shot. Comments like, "I hope he dies" were pretty common. You don't see us holding up pictures and videos of that and attempting to prove it was a plot by Tip Oneal, do you?

ONE whackjob, communist, low-life scumbag with an old Italian bolt-action assassinated JFK, thus giving a god to countless mind-numbed atheist liberals out there. The conspiracy theories just get crazier and crazier as the years pass, and I for one am sick of them.

Geez, we can't keep our battle plans secret, but something like THIS is expected to have remaind secret for over 40 YEARS? PLEASE!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
It was the penguin on the icy knoll. Damn they're sneaky buggers.
They took out the WTC too! I have evidence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top