Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 11:00:55 AM EDT
 Just got done skipping a few hours of sleep in order to watch the extended version of the Two Towers.....WOWOWOW!!!!  Absolutely GORGEOUS...in this instance the extended edition surpases the original by leaps and bounds...and the theatrical version was very good.  The extended version of the Fellowship of the Ring was very good and made for pleasant watching but this ( Two Towers )was just GREAT.  There is one major flaw ( and a TERRIBLE FLAW ) and that is the the cutting short of Eowyn's funeral chant for Theodred ( a scene not in the theatrical release ) as Theodred is being laid to rest Eowyn suddenly starts belting out this chant that just punches you right in the chest.  At first I thought "what the hell is this?" she just started it so quickly....oh how I wish they would have continued that scene.  
Wonder if it's on the sound track.
 Anyhow...if any of you who haven't seen that abomination of a film called "Matrix Revolutions" save yourself the pain of sitting through that filthy pile of merde and and check out the extended "Two Towers" instead....I guarantee you'll be glad you did.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#1]
 Great...after checking and double checking and triple checking....waht did I do AGAIN??????

Yes, yes....I have created yet another clone.

I am soooo unoriginal.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang you Desertmoon!

Something else I will have to go get now!

I bought the Gift pack thing when it first came out but I am going to have to get the Ext. Ver. now!

Oh well I have other Ext. Ver.'s so it is just a part of life!

Thanks,
BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:13:43 AM EDT
[#3]
 It is beauiful...though remember it takes MANY liberties from the book which I disagree with...BUT THAT BEING SAID...it's still great!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you find the easter egg though?  That was some funny shit.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#5]
 I read about it on the other thread...(grrrrr) and I am gonna check it out!  Heard it was great.

Man, I cloned another topic...I am sooooo pissed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top