Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 10:31:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  Not gonna do it.

This "survey" is just a pop-up ad generator - I guess NewsMax is assuming dittoheads will do anything to support their guy.

I'll send him Rush an e-mail later wishing him well in his stuggle with drug addiction - maybe let him know that I'm sorry that he's now a target in this country's "War on Drugs" - but that's about it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I support Rush by listening to his show when I can.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]
That's interesting....I went to vote and it told me I had already.

Oh, well. As if that poll is really going to matter one way or the other...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, not voting in anything that wants my email. I will say that I do not support Rush I think he is a liar. I think he has committed crimes related to his drug addiction. I doubt things for him will get better before they get worse.
That said, of course the liberal media is out to get him. He's just stupid enough to make it easy for them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Another no here. He messed up, and only went for help when he was busted by the media, if he had done without being busted by the media, he would have more of my respect. As we all say here --- actions have consequences.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top