Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/20/2003 8:44:10 AM EDT

www.geocities.com/averagebrunette

(hope this doesn't violate any board code)

Really wish there was something I could do about this...

Thoughts?

--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#1]
what exactly do you want to "do about it"?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
is this work-safe?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#3]
?  Hit it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is this work-safe?

definately
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

www.geocities.com/averagebrunette

(hope this doesn't violate any board code)

Really wish there was something I could do about this...

Thoughts?

--LS

???? if she's single hit it. If shes not single but not married and she's dating an ass, Hit it. when in doubt, hit it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!  
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#8]
temporarily unavailable.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Well whoever has already seen it and saved it needs to email it to the rest of us![<|:d>]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#10]
You bandwith killed it!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#11]
It would appear that it's been hit too many times today!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Linky No WOrky,. site unavailable.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#13]
?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I would like to get on the me-too e-mail list.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#16]

There you go!

I won't it it btw...

NsB
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I have no idea what she looks like, but I'll take your word for it.  Hit it!

Edited to add:  Yup, hit it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#18]
site unavailable
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Someone probably has it in their cache or temp internet files or something like that.

Shucks, I haven't even seen the pic yet, but if she's got 2 tits and no visible penis I'd be willing to bet that at least someone HERE has already saved it to his desktop and soiled his keyboard numerous times...

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#20]
You wanted us to see that!

Dont waste my time...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You wanted us to see that!

Dont waste my time...

Give the man a break, he proably thought he was posting here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=215076

NsB

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like someone else already hit it.
Might as well hit it too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#23]
No no no...

The problem is, its not really a girl.

And it makes me king of want to

--LS

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
No no no...

--LS

NsB
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
No no no...

--LS

WHAAAAT???????.....You mean this is a HE?

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Uhh, that's a man, man.

Remember, if there's an Adam's apple, it's a man. No need to turn it upside down like a puppy to check the gender.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#27]
YOU ALL GOT OWNED
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I have no idea what she looks like, but I'll take your word for it.  Hit it!

Edited to add:  Yup, hit it.

Quoted:
Looks like someone else already hit it.
Might as well hit it too.

Quoted:
???? if she's single hit it. If shes not single but not married and she's dating an ass, Hit it. when in doubt, hit it.

[quoted for future embarrasment]

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Yup.

Its a guy/gurl.

--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I won't it it btw...

NsB

I didn't

NsB
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No no no...

--LS

WHAAAAT???????.....You mean this is a HE?

cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/nsbenitez1/jas1.jpg

Is THAT the female in question?  I don't think it is even flesh and blood.  Looks like one of those computer generated chicks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
YOU ALL GOT OWNED

I Didn't
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#33]
So whose fucking kid is that?  

Sounds almost like the "Cartman's Father" episode of Southpark.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
So whose fucking kid is that?  

Hers. His... its...  whichever.

Knocked up the 'ol girlfriend before deciding itself was a.... whateverthefuckyoucallit.

--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#35]
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

NASTY!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#36]
WTF-over!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

NASTY!!!!!

EXACTLY!

IT is frequently in the area I work in and it make me want to my lunch.

WTF can I do!?!?

HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, I can say that I didn't fall for it. The hair, clothes and makeup can't hide his mannish features. Upon first glance, my first thought was, "Damn she's ugly, he must be really lonely to get worked up over that". I didn't want to be rude and come out and say it though. Then upon a second look, it was obviously a man.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Well, frankly, it was funny to joke about this, but I think you need to grow a set and let it go.  

You walk around all sorts of folks with dicks in their drawers every day.  They're called guys.  Why the fuck should you care that this twinkie hides his dick behind a dress and makeup?   The only reason this bothers you is that, well, at first glance one might think about hitting it (like, ahem, a few of our brethern).  

I had a secretary one time with an Adam's apple the size of your fist.  Like your co-worker, this one could "pass"  (I often had to talk clients of mine down from asking the secretary out).  As Autin Powers would say, "that's a MAN, baby..."    But you know what, {s}he typed the fuck out of my dictation, {s}he kept my files more organized than any secretary before or after, and {s}he kept me on time to all my apointments.  {S}he was a baddass at her job, and in that environment that's all that mattered.   Unless you're planning on hitting it, why give two fucks that she's got the wrong equipment for the "gender" she's assigned herself.  Does she do her job?  If so, fucking live and let live man.   Perhaps someday the creator will deal with whatever has been going on, but you're not god so quit acting like its in your job description to be worried about this.

JMHO
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Whew!  Luckily I got extermely confused about why this was any big deal before I could get to the "to hit or not to hit" decision making process.....it was the picture with the baby that kinda gave me that ol' spooky feeling....then longshot spilled the beans...it was close......

ALMOST OWNED
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well, frankly, it was funny to joke about this, but I think you need to grow a set and let it go.  

You walk around all sorts of folks with dicks in their drawers every day.  They're called guys.  Why the fuck should you care that this twinkie hides his dick behind a dress and makeup?   The only reason this bothers you is that, well, at first glance one might think about hitting it (like, ahem, a few of our brethern).  

I had a secretary one time with an Adam's apple the size of your fist.  Like your co-worker, this one could "pass"  (I often had to talk clients of mine down from asking the secretary out).  As Autin Powers would say, "that's a MAN, baby..."    But you know what, {s}he typed the fuck out of my dictation, {s}he kept my files more organized than any secretary before or after, and {s}he kept me on time to all my apointments.  {S}he was a baddass at her job, and in that environment that's all that mattered.   Unless you're planning on hitting it, why give two fucks that she's got the wrong equipment for the "gender" she's assigned herself.  Does she do her job?  If so, fucking live and let live man.   Perhaps someday the creator will deal with whatever has been going on, but you're not god so quit acting like its in your job description to be worried about this.

JMHO

So, are you saying you'd hit it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JMHO

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm starting to think maybe you have a crush on it and now you're all confused....

CR
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
<snip>
[Y]ou're not god so quit acting like its in your job description to be worried about this.

Just added this to my quotes file.

Great one Gonzo!

BTW I wounldn't hit even before she was outted.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

...my dictation...

Oh, I see.

[jk]
--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#47]

'course not.  But I sure as hell wouldn't get as wound up as longshot is.

I read one of his posts above asking for HHHHELLLPPP!  whining like he was actually in physical jeopardy because there's a twinkie at his workplace.  

I wanted get all Vito Corleone, if you know what I mean:

VITO CORLEONE:

You can act like a man!

(then, after slapping Johnny on the face)

What's the matter with you? Is this how you turned out? A Hollywood finocchio that ah cries like a woman?

(then imitating Johnny, as Tom giggles)

What can I do?! What can I do?!

(then)

What is that nonsense? Ridiculous.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I wanted get all Vito Corleone, if you know what I mean:

OK Gonz,

I'm a wimp and an evil person because being in the same room as this thing makes me want to vomit.

Happy?

--LS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#49]
damn im going to get flamed.

i dont see why longshot is getting the grow up. i personally would find it strange to be exposed to this. i admit, if it does it's job effectivley, then it shouldnt be a big problem.

however, being naturally curious and always being one to speak before thinking, i would find myself in an uncomfortable position. i dont care if they dress up, i dont care about thier lifestyle, but the thought would be in my head, looking for answers. the thought might even take away from me working effectively.
it would get to a point to where i would just have to ask "WHY?"

i have to ask, what is the atmosphere at the workplace like?

does it wear short skirts where the junk falls out?

on a side note, i feel bad for the woman that had to endure the fact that she turned her man into a woman.

thats all from me
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#50]
I agree with gonzo. WTF cares. I might have to suppress a chuckle, as I think it kind of silly for a man to dress as a woman, but to each his own.

Those of you who claim to be upset to the point of becoming physically ill need to leave the fallout shelter a wee bit more often...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top