Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 6:06:54 AM EDT

Quoted:
You folks ever wonder if somebody with dwarfism ever came here because he was interested in AR15s, and saw this topic?
Yeah, exactly. Locked.

Nothing like sensitivity. I vote that the mods pull an all-nighter and scour the board. What if a rapper or crack dealer with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? What if a liberal with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? How about a woman? A European? Michael Moore? Al Gore? A homosexual?

God, I love this place!

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#1]
you forgot Pedophiles who like guns.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You folks ever wonder if somebody with dwarfism ever came here because he was interested in AR15s, and saw this topic?
Yeah, exactly. Locked.

Nothing like sensitivity. I vote that the mods pull an all-nighter and scour the board. What if a rapper or crack dealer with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? What if a liberal with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? How about a woman? A European? Michael Moore? Al Gore? A homosexual?

God, I love this place!

Well I love this place....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So a dwarf is like a pedophile?  

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So a dwarf is like a pedophile?  

ONLY in that there is now another topic i can't talk about on this board for fear of hurting someone’s feelings.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure you do.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Pull up your pants and step away from the school bus
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Just so you all don't come down on DoubleFeed I am the one who asked him to lock the topic.
I spent my whole life dealing with people such as yourself. Am I over sensitive? No. I have learned to laugh about it myself. Untill it started getting pretty rude. Tying dwarfs to rickshaws and dwarf tossing is not my idea of a good time. Heading out to the range is another idea. So don't come down on DoubleFeed. Let me have it I can take it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:49:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Kick up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Rule 1; Do not like the windows on the little bus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top