Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 11:01:33 PM EDT
Insomnia tonight.  Wanted to remember so I watched the DVD "In Memoriam-New York City 9/11/01" - the excellent HBO special on 9-11. After watching this and thinking about all the crap people are asking about "why are we in Iraq?" and all the "great support" the democrats, liberals, Hollywood idiots are giving our president I am so pissed right now I can't hardly believe it.  Mark it down, we have talked about this, we are being brainwashed, and I mean washed of the memory of that awful day.  Everything that we are doing now in this war must be constantly seen in the context of that day and the dems,libs and the media are trying to seperate the president's present actions from that day hoping that we will forget.

I wish the military for moral would let the soldiers watch this or the other 9/11 videos out there that replay the planes, the buildings burning, the jumpers, the whole thing.  Brings it all back to focus.

He gave a great speech today and I thank God that somebody hasn't forgotten and I double thank God it is our president that hasn't forgotten.  He will go down as one of our great presidents you mark it down.

Man, I would sign up and go over now if I wasn't 37, flatfooted, and asthmatic.

patsue

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top