Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 9:37:30 PM EDT
Don't get me wrong... I consider ARFCOM to be my Internet home & I fully intend to renew my membership when the time comes, but WTH is up with all the problems that this site has?

AR15.com goes down more frequently than a Hunt's Point hooker & it has more tech. issues than the magazine rack at MIT.

I can't be the only one who is getting a little frustrated by all this. What gives???
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You have a decent amount of money invested in this site, you have a right to be frustrated. The performance of the site as of late has not been very impressive, doesnt exactly encourage new Gold and Platinum memberships does it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
??????? ??????
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey now, in their defense the Ad server up top is working perfectly <----this is an anim.con of a guy rolling his eyes.  LoL.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#4]
This is why i use hunt101 and village photo

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#5]
True enough, 3-7INFANTRY... but you & I PAY for the use of the ARFCOM photo server.

Again... I know that it takes a lot of time, $$$, and effort to maintain this site. I'm just looking for a heads up on whats going on!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Bueller....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top