Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 4:44:35 PM EDT
He jumped out of that Gulf stream with an M1 Garand and took down several SWAT officers as he made his escape with several news media reporters as hostages, drives all night and day to Bill Klinton's house, knocks up Chelsea, pistol whips Hillary into submission with a 1911, makes a last charge at the White House and takes out Ted Kennedy, Dianne Feinswine,Chucky Schumer, and that,"Can you hear me now?", guy from those annoying TV commercials?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
He better not bump his nose with the Garand or it might fall off.  And my opinion of MJ is set in stone.  Nothing is going to change that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ok, that would change my opinion of him

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd say he was a poser making a weak attempt at identifying with us, the average gun owner.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Id perfer some plain-jane bolt gun. That way they couldnt blame it on those evil semi-auto machinegun bullethoses.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
This is all fantasy. What would Kennedy, Feinstein and Schumer be doing at the White House?

CW
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#9]
No, i don't think it would.

Edit:  Maybe a little bit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#10]
No, but your attempt at humour was amusing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#11]
only if he does it all firing from the hip
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#12]
No way.
He's still a pedophile and wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley.

My own "zero-tolerance" policy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I was hoping to get some responses like these.

I think it would be a good start. It might not end there though,

He would then barricade himself in the Oval office.Fortunately GW is in London and DickChaney is still in hiding in his secret underground lair.
After being surrounded by secret service agents they would attempt to contact him on the main phone line. After a several requests for the King of Pop to surrender and turn himself over to authorities, he screams,"Molon Labe!!" into the white house reciever and continues his assault on those that would threaten his freedom. He makes a direct attack on the congregation of SS and national guard forces in front of the White House, disabling their command center and procuring Marine One and it's pilot in the process. Unfortunately Michael takes a 9mm round in the left shoulder dropping one of the H&K machine pistols he took from an unfortunate guardsman after moonwalking right over his ass. He screams at the pilot with his smoking 1911 to the pilots temple, "Beat it Mother F@#@#$!". The pilot dusts off and directs them safely to Andrews Airforce base and Air force 2. In short order, with a minimum of threats he is in command of the giant bird and flying toward Iraq with several hostages in tow...To be continued....Maybe
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes and no.

He'd still be a pedophile, but I'd sorta hate to see him get put away.........

OTOH, what a Video!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Excuse me? He only pistol-whips Hillary?

In that case, NO.

Edited to add: WTF are we thinking? The dork would probably trip and fracture his face while trying to moonwalk down the Gulfstream ladder...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, but your attempt at humour was amusing.

Ehhh, that's about as funny as I get unfortunately. What can one do?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
He better not bump his nose with the Garand or it might fall off.  And my opinion of MJ is set in stone.  Nothing is going to change that.

is that the same nose he used in the movie HEAT?

mike
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

mike

I directed Heat. Not the same nose.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

mike

I directed Heat. Not the same nose.

Was it the same Garand?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
No way.

DITTO!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#21]
If he gets in Airforce 2 and then it has engine trouble and there is only so many parachutes I will KNOW this a joke thread.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#23]
No matter what he did, does, or will do, he's still a terminally fucked up unit.

As for whether he did or not,  I have no clue. Certainly he would have the oppportunity and he IS a strange agent...but is he THAT strange, to be a pedophile?   No idea.

However, it's beyond question that he is perceived in the public eye in such a way that makes him vulnerable to trumped-up charges for this type of crime.   His lifestyle, apparent craziness, and known affection for children (sometimes manifesting itself in bizarre ways) all can provide certain people with "motive, method, and opportunity" to make an accusation that is damaging at least even though it may be impossible to prove or disprove in a court of law, and could easily net a few million dollars in an out-of-court settlement regardless of what the truth is.

MJ, rich and powerful though he may be, has, by his own actions, turned himself into a high value target and cash cow for certain people who are motivated by greed if nothing else.

If your kids have ever been with MJ for more than a few minutes, YOU, TOO could be the next millionaire on your block.  And the truth may be irrelevant.

I have to feel a little sorry for the scary looking little freak in any event.  Either he's a very screwed up unit (he is!), or he's a very screwed up unit who's also a pedophile (He might be!), or he's a screwed up unit who isn't a pedophile but is being accused of that crime because some shitbag wants to get rich.   I have to feel a bit sorry for him one way or another as he's nuts any way you slice it.

CJ
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah.

Instead of me calling him a piece of shit child molester, I would call him a piece of shit child molester that has more balls that most of the members on this board!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
No matter what he did, does, or will do, he's still a terminally fucked up unit.

As for whether he did or not,  I have no clue. Certainly he would have the oppportunity and he IS a strange agent...but is he THAT strange, to be a pedophile?   No idea.

However, it's beyond question that he is perceived in the public eye in such a way that makes him vulnerable to trumped-up charges for this type of crime.   His lifestyle, apparent craziness, and known affection for children (sometimes manifesting itself in bizarre ways) all can provide certain people with "motive, method, and opportunity" to make an accusation that is damaging at least even though it may be impossible to prove or disprove in a court of law, and could easily net a few million dollars in an out-of-court settlement regardless of what the truth is.

MJ, rich and powerful though he may be, has, by his own actions, turned himself into a high value target and cash cow for certain people who are motivated by greed if nothing else.

If your kids have ever been with MJ for more than a few minutes, YOU, TOO could be the next millionaire on your block.  And the truth may be irrelevant.

I have to feel a little sorry for the scary looking little freak in any event.  Either he's a very screwed up unit (he is!), or he's a very screwed up unit who's also a pedophile (He might be!), or he's a screwed up unit who isn't a pedophile but is being accused of that crime because some shitbag wants to get rich.   I have to feel a bit sorry for him one way or another as he's nuts any way you slice it.

CJ

MJ just called.

He needs some money for his legal defense and wondered if he could watch your kids for $8 an hour?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
No way.

I thought you were an adult.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#27]
What really scares me is that the DUmmies might set up and sponsor a bail money website which actually gets the Freak loose.

Do you think Arock might become its lead Moderator?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No way.

I thought you were an adult.  

That one's gonna cost you.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

CJ

This is exactly the way I see it. As I posted on one of the other MJ threads, innocent untill proven guilty.
AB
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#30]
"Innocent until proven guilty"...yeah.

O.J. Simpson was not proven guilty, therefore he must be innocent.

A lot of people hold a contrary opinion. Some are quite outspoken about it.

I figure that our legal system had a chance to convict him but couldn't do it for one reason or another. So I WILL assume that he's innocent, because I MUST put my faith in our sometimes screwed up but fundamentally honest legal system, but that doesn't mean that I'd want to invite him to my house, either!

CJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top