Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 12:23:56 PM EDT
As I am not a sheep, I abhor the idea of someone going through my bags at the upcoming trip.

I have to do laundry, should I do it before I leave, or after I get there. Let em eat my dirty shorts!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen you wear what you claim to be clean clothes, I can't emagine them enjoying going through your dirty ones!

Would it be legal to set a bunch of mouse traps in your checked in luggage?  I can just see them going through your stuff and.....SNAP!  OUCH!!!  hehehe
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
[bobby hill]"THAT'S MY PURSE!!!I DON'T KNOW YOU!!"[/bobby hill]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
On my way home from my last trip to Hawaii, I had the pleasure of giving a TSA lady an icky moment.  After 6 days of Windsurfing, my wetsuit and wetsuit feet (booties) were mighty rank.  A combination of sweat, ocean, and mildew describes it best.  I just put all my wet stuff it in a plastic bag and put it in my luggage.  Well, at the Kahalui airport, the TSA lady felt something in the plastic bag needing further investigation.  It was the alumimum spreader bar for my harness.  So she rummages through the plastic bag leaving no corner uninvestigated.  The smell of dank wetsuit, and seaweed was pretty powerful.  She just did her thing though...  This can't be all that unusual, as it was Hawaii.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from a trip to Vegas.  The whole airport security thing is beginning to annoy me.  

Even made a concerted effort to leave all my metal stuff at home and I still set the damned buzzer off.  Too much metal in my belt.  Got "wanded" twice.  I'm pretty sure the metal rivets in my Wranglers could set the thing off.  

But I felt safe.  Oh so very safe.

As far as my luggage, well that was out of sight so I'm not entirely sure what they did with that.  But if they feel the urge to search my dirty underwear have at it.  Different strokes for different folks.

I spent as much time actually flying on the plane as I did mucking around airports.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
shit, there's probably some spent shell casings in there from the last time at the range.  probably be a good idea to at least shake/air em out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top