Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 11:00:55 PM EDT
All these years I thought I had brown eyes.  Nope they are green.  Not green like a leaf but actually OD green.  Always wondered why my daughter has green eyes(grass green) because I figure brown being dominant she would have brown although her mom has blue.  So It goes like this Mine green, my dads green, daughters green, brother, sister, and mom brown.  BTW I noticed this a while back and suspected that the lighting was making ny eye color look green.  Well standing side by side with my wife while changing her contacts revealed that she has real brown eyes and mine are noticeably green.  

Should I get a new DL?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:26:14 AM EDT
[#1]
ok so you wife really has brown eye's and not blue or your wife is not your daughter's mother.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:28:11 AM EDT
[#2]
My bro has green eyes, they change with the season from brown to OD green. Weird but tactical.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
????????
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:42:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:... because I figure brown being dominant she would have brown although her mom has blue....

So It goes like this Mine green, my dads green, daughters green, brother, sister, and mom brown.

Well standing side by side with my wife while changing her contacts revealed that she has real brown eyes

are your wife's eyes blue or brown?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:... because I figure brown being dominant she would have brown although her mom has blue....

So It goes like this Mine green, my dads green, daughters green, brother, sister, and mom brown.

Well standing side by side with my wife while changing her contacts revealed that she has real brown eyes

are your wife's eyes blue or brown?

Wife is browm eyed, daughters mom has hazel eyes.  Checked again this morning, I have eyes te color of green olives.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]
my eyes change from brown to green
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine too. I mostly just say they are "hazel".
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#8]
All our wives have at least 1 brown eye.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By A-nus:
All our wives have at least 1 brown eye.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top