Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 10:07:29 PM EDT

I just picked up two brand-new S&W 4583TSW pistols today.  CDNN Investments was clearancing them for $390 each.  Considering that the TDA version (4563TSW) is currently selling for $650, I figured it was too good a deal to pass up.  I'll take them out to the range Thursday and put them through their paces.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know they sold firearms. I thought they just sold parts? How did you find this? The home catalog?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Download the catalog cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html

Tons of stuff in there that doesn't make it on the website (*lots* of guns).

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I didn't know they sold firearms. I thought they just sold parts? How did you find this? The home catalog?

If you go to their site, www.cdnninvestments.com, and click on "Download Newest Catalog."  It is in .pdf format (~12 MBytes.)  I ordered them though a friend of mine who has an FFL.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I took the pistols to the range today and all I can say is "Wow!"  I took the first one out of the case to warm up a little at ten yards and with my first five-shot string, put three of the rounds through the same hole.  Both pistols performed flawlessly and the triggers were very smooth, if a little heavy (I have a couple of sets of Wolff springs coming that should help with that.)

If anyone is looking for a bargain on an excellent pistol, I highly recommend them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top