Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 2:26:38 PM EDT
All on the Kennedy Assasination. A lot of new stuff and interviews I've never seen or heard before. Anybody who still thinks Oswald did it alone or at all, has got to be a moron. Anyone watch it?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, watched the same three hours.  Since 1974 I haven't thought Oswald acted alone.  I'm not sure Oswald acted at all - except to be the patsy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that was great stuff filled in a lot of pieces.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
So whats your conclusion as to why he(JFK) was assassinated?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So whats your conclusion as to why he(JFK) was assassinated?

M4,
all the "whys" would make for a very long post.

The main "why" was because his father, the old Nazi and member of organized crime, Joe Kennedy made a deal for the Illinois vote with part (three Families) of the Mafia and then didn't want to come through with his end of the bargain. Old Joe had Bobby put in as AG, attacked the Mafia believing he could weasel out of the deal in this manner, didn't work, then the Mafia boys set-up the hit.  Had lots of help - a true national effort.

If anyone believes The Clinton was divisive they just aren't old enough to remember Kennedy. So many people hated this SOB......... .  It was not 'the' Mafia but elements of the Mafia, same thing with the Secret Service, FBI and CIA, elements from each agency.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
rat bastard lbj
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Last summer, I watched HC for the entire afternoon when they had “Tails of the Gun” marathons.

Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the TV to watch it now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Very interesting shows last night.  i watched them too.

More on tonight...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top