Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 12:25:58 PM EDT
I am going to be traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday to see my in-laws.  I will be taking the train down to see them.  I will be only traveling in Texas.  Does anyone know if I can carry while on the train.  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't have to go through a metal detector, what they don't know won't hurt them. You weren't going to hijack the train to Cuba, were you?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Their official policy is no guns.  But I don't think they check throughly like at the airports.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I'll look for metal detectors at the station and carry some cheaper iron to be on the safe side.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top