Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 9:03:48 AM EDT
Okay, so I lied.  Just curious to see how editing the thread title affects its hit rate.

I got this email from a friend today, and was wondering if it is true or somebody's urban hoax.  In any case, it's a sad commentary on the times...

Did you see in the news last week where the ACLU doesn't want any crosses on any Federal property? Well duh...

Let them try to remove these! What are these people thinking?  At what point do we say, enough is enough? Please pass this on to as many people possible as quickly as you can even if you normally don't do this type of thing. Some messages just need to be forwarded and this is most certainly one of them. Please take the time.

Doesn't the ACLU have more important things to do? Stop the madness or God just may take his blessing from the great and wonderful country of ours. Stand up and be counted and make your voice heard!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Those were the very crosses that came to mind as I read the thread title.

The ACLU will have it's ass handed to it if they take on something this stupid.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Doesn't the ACLU have more important things to do? Stop the madness or God just may take his blessing from the great and wonderful country of ours. Stand up and be counted and make your voice heard!

Provided it is true:

The ACLU is not some all powerful orginization. They got to the position they are in today by  alot of hard work and experiance. They dont make laws, they just litigate, just because thet dont want something doesnt mean it's going to happen.

Either way, if "conservatives" cared about  civil liberties enough to do something besides complain about the ACLU and start their own orginization I'd be more impressed. The thing is you dont want to change anything you just want to complain about what someone else is doing while you continue to  vote for people who sell you out for any hint of money. Even though what they do might not be "right" they are the ones working to get it done.

*dons flame suit*
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
www.snopes.com/politics/religion/cemetery.asp
the Charge is  FALSE!.
Please check stuff out for before passing it on.

edit to correct color
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Provided it is true:

The ACLU is not some all powerful orginization. They got to the position they are in today by  alot of hard work and experiance. They dont make laws, they just litigate, just because thet dont want something doesnt mean it's going to happen.

Either way, if "conservatives" cared about  civil liberties enough to do something besides complain about the ACLU and start their own orginization I'd be more impressed. The thing is you dont want to change anything you just want to complain about what someone else is doing while you continue to  vote for people who sell you out for any hint of money. Even though what they do might not be "right" they are the ones working to get it done.

*dons flame suit*

WTF!? You retarded jackass.  Your bullshit reply has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Provided it is true:

*dons flame suit*

WTF!? You retarded jackass.  Your bullshit reply has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

No it doesnt but I never start my own topics I just hijack other ones.

Also, there is no need for name calling. Keep it civil bitch.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Okay, so I lied.  Just curious to see how editing the thread title affects its hit rate.

Thread title are SUPPOSE TO EFFECT THE HIT RATING.  This is the purpose of using descriptive titles!!!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Can someone photo shop a bumper sticker that says

"Nuke the ACLU for Jesus"

Bet we could sell a million of them.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, this is one totally fucked up thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top