Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 6:11:17 AM EDT
kennedy was killed by johnson....

i was surprised at the different witnesses and all of the other evidence that was available about the whole ordeal, man, lbj was a real turd, and the people he hung around with were unbelievable, criminals at best
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Texas Mafia gonna take your ass out you keep blabberin'.....

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:23:10 AM EDT
[#2]
This really didn't surprise me, I always wondered why LBJ was in such a hurry to be "sworn in" and why he was there in the first place. I was always lead to believe that the VP never goes on the road with the president. So with this , it just always struck me as "what was he doing there?"

LBJ was always known as a crooked piece of shit. and in my opinion, only Jimmy "peanut boy" Carter was a worse president.

I wonder why they dont interview Gerald Ford, he is the last living survivor of the Warren Commission.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Several interesting points from the show(s):

1.  The very fact that the show points to LBJ as the responsible person.

2.  The extensive interview with Lee Harvey Oswald's mistress & the fact that she had prior knowledge that there was going to be an attempt on JFK's life.  She has apparently never been prosecuted for a murder conspiracy, nor has anyone else.

3.  That LBJ's attorney was so vehement that LBJ was responsible for the assassination.

4.  The very fact that the attorney would discuss it.  Is there no attorney/client privilege any more?

5.  The comment by LBJ's mistress that it was widely rumored in Dallas, at the time, that LBJ was responsible for the assassination.

It would be interesting to hear from the Dallas members as to whether the locals still believe that LBJ did it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
the things i always noticed before was how there was NO security for the pres from the ss

and the fact that lbj rode in the car of the president till one block before he was assassinated

i always thought the pic of l harvey with the carcano looked "photoshopped", makes me wonder where ill was at the time, lol
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:03:50 AM EDT
[#5]
WOW!  I must have missed one h##l of a show!!  Don't get the history chnl any more and it was my fav.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top